Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/driftdragons/supra.html

Their it is, I picked her up for 250 bucks, she's going to be my auto cross car and drifting car. So far I love this car and I need to do some work on her but over all very worth the price, i bought the car for 250 bucks. I thought it was a pretty cool deal so I took it. I need to work on the suspension and getting a cat for it so I can smog it anyways tell me what you think.

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Whattya deal ! Heck, can't get a parts car for that !

Hope I see you at a future autox.

Don L.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don L. said:
Whattya deal ! Heck, can't get a parts car for that !

Hope I see you at a future autox.

Don L.
Seriously though I will be at an autox with this baby. I just have to get it tuned next week and get a cat for it. Do some mods and I'm good to go. I can't wait to get it up for autox I just bought a new battery for it and it starts up everytime. 8)

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Wow, I cant believe they let it go for that much. Good find :wink:
wasnt that posted up on the for sale section for a while?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zankone said:
Wow, I cant believe they let it go for that much. Good find :wink:
wasnt that posted up on the for sale section for a while?
I'm not sure if this was posted up here in the for sale section for awhile but I found it on craigslist.org. This is going to become my autocross car I just have to get the funds to get the car ready. It runs good but I'm getting a tune up next week on it and I have to get some suspension as well, I'm going to get tokico's for the road course. Overall I like the car it just basically now needs a cat to pass smog. If I wanted to in the future and it's still in good condition how much do you think I can turn around and sell the car for? It has 190k on the speedo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts