Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been around for awile just lurking and browsing here, some you know me and some may not. i look forward to meeting all of you that attend SILV 05 this year. and look forward to seeing the repeat attendees.. i can't wait for the event toget here!!!

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
LOL!!!!

Mario has either been on here, or on the Yahoo list at least since around 2001 (when I first met him @ SILV01)

Heehee.... Want to test Keith's patience???? See if you can get the Escalade into the S&S this year.... Or the Mustang..... Just kidding Mario!!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CJSREDPRA said:
LOL!!!!

Mario has either been on here, or on the Yahoo list at least since around 2001 (when I first met him @ SILV01)

Heehee.... Want to test Keith's patience???? See if you can get the Escalade into the S&S this year.... Or the Mustang..... Just kidding Mario!!!!!
hey chris,
no more mustang, sold it when i got the expedition, since then i have a 04
f-150, then recently traded it for a 05 focus. i don't really post so much here because it bums me out that my car is still not capable to get out of the garage.
here is my focus chris, but my true baby is the supra which is the pic as my avatar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts