Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say hello to you all!

I have got my 84 Supra about three Years ago, but I didn´t have the time to do something on it. I´ve seen it on a scrapyard and the guy was surprised that I wanted to get it. I´ve payed nothing.

First, it seemed to be in a good condition, but after removing some parts I didn´t see anything except rust!!!

I did some work on it last months, so I can say, everything except engine and drivetrain is removed...

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Welcome! Looks like you've got quite a bit of work ahead of you. If you have any issues, be sure to ask here. Theres a wealth of knowledge on this board.

Christian

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
Guten Tag!

Wow...talk about bare metal....!

Too bad shipping would be such a b*tch to Austria - between all of us on this board we probably have enough spare parts to get you up and running....!

Seriously, though - there's a wealth of experience here. Ask away and there will be *someone* who can answer!

Good luck!!

-- Bob --

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
egads now thats a project car...!

anywho welcome to the board

Will

aka supra_toy

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
welcome to the board and best of luck with the car :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
:thumbup: well that is a project car,welcome

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Wow! Good luck on your project. If you can get it put back together, I bet you have some pretty nice twisty roads to run on!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Where are you in Austria? I am from Munich and a couple of guys I hang with are from Tirol (Achensee Gegend)?

Zoe

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@Zoe: I live near Graz, maybe we could meet at Racewars (yeah, we also have Racewars in Austria :D ), it´s in Kottingbrunn, near Vienna at 23/24th August...

@Spearco: You´ve won the bet! :D
The streets around Graz are nice to drive, with topspeeds of about 220Kmph (with my T18 Alltrack)

The problem is not the restauration (I´ve got a complete MkII repair manual), the problem is to find someone who wants to help me with making a widebody...

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
AustrianSupradriver said:
with topspeeds of about 220Kmph (with my T18 Alltrack)

The problem is not the restauration (I´ve got a complete MkII repair manual), the problem is to find someone who wants to help me with making a widebody...
I Really Like This Guy :D

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Widebody... :shock: Whatever for? Are you planning on turboing it such that you want some wider tires on the car?

Willkommen, btw.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
AustrianSupradriver said:
Nooooo, but i just want to get rid of that ugly plastic sh....
Ahh! You want to mold the fender flares into the body of the car? I can understand that. Any good body shop should be able to do that AFAIK.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Those look like the quarter panels from an 82-84 Capri. I had one way back when. I always liked those bulged fenders and have wondered about them on the supra. It would allow for some custom suspension work. Perhaps a MK3 rear end?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts