Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Some of the old timers on here may still remember me. I've been off the forums for several years, as other things took precedence for a while.
I've still got two Supras. I've had my white 83 L-Type since 1988, and got my 82 track car in 2003. You can see them at my old website here. I won't be on here a lot, but will check things out when I have time. I hope to go through my garage this spring and clear out some stuff I don't need, as I could use the room, and maybe someone could use the parts.
I hope everyone is doing well, staying safe and sane.

Take care,

Dean

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Hey Dean,
I totally remember you and your website which is very cool.
Omkar

·
Premium Member
8,180 Posts
Dean, So glad to see you back engaged again on the forums...

Reactions: 1982 Dragon

·
Founding Member
6,507 Posts
I won't be on here a lot, but will check things out when I have time.
We've all got that old buddy or favored relative we hadn't seen in ages who just drops in out of nowhere and when you ask him to stay, have a drink and catch up, says in almost Moschitta fashion, "Love to, gotta run, maybe next time." Don't be that guy! ;)

·
POTATO
17,317 Posts
Welcome back! Good to see you around again 🙋‍♀️

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Glad to hear from you here again 🤗
Your site have been reffered to many times, from here and from fb.
I was still seeing you on the TSC group.
When did you finally sold that 85 with the body kit?
Activity level is pretty low here now compared to what it was.
Fb has drawn lots of activity from here.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome back everybody. It's great to see that some of the familiar names are still around, just like the good ol' days!

We've all got that old buddy or favored relative we hadn't seen in ages who just drops in out of nowhere and when you ask him to stay, have a drink and catch up, says in almost Moschitta fashion, "Love to, gotta run, maybe next time." Don't be that guy! ;)
Hey Phil, great to see that you are still on here. I will check in regularly, but it won't be like the old days when I was on here all the time, answering all the newbie questions. I just don't have as much time for it anymore.

Jocelyn, Nice to see you here as well. The burgandy car with bodykit was an 86, and I kinda wish I had kept it now. Oh well. I sold it a long time ago, probably 2009. My website is so old, I don't have any way to edit it now. All the info is still there, but maybe not for much longer. I have it all saved, and should look for a new place to host it, just to keep that info out there and available.

Dean

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Dean! The man, the myth, the legend.
Your website was always so helpful for me when I first got into this hobby. It was nice catching up with you last summer. We should try and get a mk2 meet going or something (since no dragon for us canucks sadly).
I’m after a minty shift boot, floor mats, and arm rest in TC if you come across any... haha!

Reactions: '82supra

·
Registered
Hot Wheels
535 Posts
I do remember you site and your post.. (y)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts