Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out about this website! I am a owner of a 84 Mk2. I’m working on restoring it (my dad used it as his daily driver in the 80s) Ilol update you all on the progress of it and post pictures of it (once I figure that out) If anyone has any tires for sale too contact me! Thanks for your time.

·
Super Moderator
10,395 Posts
Welcome!

Where in Canada are you? Put your city/province into your profile and people will know if you are close to them.

Tires, I would recommend getting an aftermarket set unless you really want the OEM look.. All that's left in the original size is BFG Radials, and they are ridiculously expensive for what they are.

You can post pics with the little Picture icon, you can upload pics right off your computer/phone now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome!

Where in Canada are you? Put your city/province into your profile and people will know if you are close to them.

Tires, I would recommend getting an aftermarket set unless you really want the OEM look.. All that's left in the original size is BFG Radials, and they are ridiculously expensive for what they are.

You can post pics with the little Picture icon, you can upload pics right off your computer/phone now.
Thanks! I’ll update that right now. I’ll see what my budget is for the tires since I want to keep the supra looking original.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome, these are great classics!
I'm a bit the same, my father bought the car in '89, and he and mom drove it for years before I got it and fixed it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts