Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone on here suffered from high blood pressure, and if they did, if they could tell me some of the symptoms that they expereinced from it before being treated and after. Also, if your on meds for it, what are you on and how does it make you feel?

I going in the morning to see the doc as I have been experiencing alot of headaches, nose bleeds, fatigue and insomnia at the same time for about 2 months or so... and over the last 2 weeks I monitored my BP every morning and its been between 145-168 over 80-100 area... :?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi Bob,

For the past 2 years or so my doctor has been concerned with my pressure (140 over 90, mostly). I've had the same symptoms (headaches, nose bleeds, insomia) too.
No meds yet, the doctor wants me to exercise more, cut out caffeine (down to 1 cup of coffee a day, no more cokes either), and try to watch my diet a bit (of course I just finished a bacon egg & cheese sandwich, but I only have one a week).
My father is on meds for high blood pressure, and apparently there is a breaking in period once you go on them, for the docs to figure out dosage and stuff. It's a relatively unpleasant experience, I hear, but if it prevents a heart attack, I guess its worth it.
Good luck with your appt.
K

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
I'm worried about mine. 142/89.

I have seen no doctor, nor am I taking anything. So if I drop dead its my own fault. :roll: The only symptons I have experienced are some small chest pains (which I think are stress related). I do have too much stress in my life right now, but that will change in a few months.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts