Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would be nice to a co-worker and give him a ride home... Well. we get to his place, and says to me "You should really get into the 'Underground racing' in town." I said "Why's that?", "you're a good driver" he replied. "All you need now is a real car..... A honda civic." I'm thinking, oh god, here we go... So, I started laughing. "Go into any parts store and ask for a honda civic catalog, I have a couple of friends with VERY fast civics." To that, I said goodbye, spun my tires(hopefully I pelted him with small stones), and took off... Yes, Hondas can be made fast, so can Yugos, Hyundai Ponys, and if you really had the money, a cheese wagon. Real car eh.... :roll:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Maybe he thought you'd enjoy better gas mileage from the economy car Civic. :lol:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thats funny since i murdered a civic the other day. But i also know that there are fast civics out there. I remember a certain Mk2 gettin spanked by a civic with nawwwwwwzzzzzz---->zank LOL. :D :D :D
actually it was not that bad. zank was stock.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Andrew said:
"All you need now is a real car..... A honda civic."
Yeah i've been told that myself. I kinda laugh in their face and mention that if i ever desided to pick up a grocery getter i'd keep their siggestion in mind :p

·
Registered
306 Posts
Whoever said it was right, it all depends on how much $$ you wanna throw at the car, money may not buy love, but money buys speed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts