Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is the link-http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42 604&item=2432803334 you have to copy then paste.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Nice looking kit. Didn't I hear something about the headers cracking though?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
That is a super rare find. I hope it goes to a good home...and the owner shares with us his experience with it. I wonder what the reserve is???

·
Registered
15,035 Posts
www.gaslightautomotive.com

he had that setup for sale for $2k for a long time, guess he needs the money to finish the car with the greddy twin turbo race motor he got ahold of. must be great living close to toysport.
william

·
Registered
15,035 Posts
he no longer has the site. that is the correct link.
william

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
williamb82 said:
www.gaslightautomotive.com

he had that setup for sale for $2k for a long time, guess he needs the money to finish the car with the greddy twin turbo race motor he got ahold of. must be great living close to toysport.
william
www.gaslightautomotive.com sold the kit last year ago and it was sold for 2K and now I think the guy who is selling the kit is selling it.

I always wanted the upper intake manifold and the upper crossover.

Jay

·
Premium Member
5,572 Posts

·
Registered
15,035 Posts
the guy that had the site gaslightautomotive is jake reed, or "jakespeed" on ebay, ,and if he already sold the kit over a year ago, why is he the one that has it up for auction now?
william

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
williamb82 said:
the guy that had the site gaslightautomotive is jake reed, or "jakespeed" on ebay, ,and if he already sold the kit over a year ago, why is he the one that has it up for auction now?
william
well I emailed him last time in the i-supra forum last time and told me the kit has been sold when I was inquiring about the manifold so I guess he wants the whole thing sold alltogether.

I wonder why he lyed about the kit being sold last time I emailed him 3 months ago about the maifold and crossover.:?:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Because Jake has a bunch of stuff, and I think he just found this one in his garage. You'd be shocked as to what this guy finds he has in his garage! I bought a pair of brand new rear TRD 8 way adjustable shocks from him that have been sitting around for the past 15 years!

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
its still sweet.... if only i had a grand or two... lol

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
So, is anyone from here bidding on this? It'd be real interesting to see this setup in action. But honestly, I think it would take a small fortune to put it all together right.

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Which is the reason why nobody is bidding on this.. The complete kit is not there. And finding the correct parts for this is near impossible...

But for those who are trying to reassemble or have a few missing items in their HKS twin kit, here you are..... Jake is pretty smart & is well aware of what he has.

On the other hand.... I do have another "sort of" off topic question??? Did anybody follow up on the HKS turbo motor that someone found in a MKII that was in a Oregon junkyard??? And quite a few of us were buggin the guy to round up the $$$$ to rescue this thing??? I just spend the last 15 minutes trying to search for the tread (yes I used the search feature) & could not find it. Can someone refresh my brain??

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Well... Someone got it... Went for $625. Good luck coming up w/ the other parts. :?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts