Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
haha... I thought my 15x10 -39 were bad enough, lol... put them on and throw us a pic, I haven't got mine on because my tire guy couldn't stretch them, lolz.

what size tires?

·
Super Moderator
10,344 Posts
and what do you plan to do with these? Because obviously they don't even come close to fitting a mk2, unless you like driving around with your flares removed and dig that mega wheel spacered low rider look

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
They should work well with his 4.73 gear set, LOL. :thumbsup: 2.5 inch backspace, 9.5 inch frontspace, gonna need 2-3 inch of extra flare....:zzzzz:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok ok ok bash bash bash. im not goin for the boring stock looking car if you look at old school cars their wheels arent all tucked up into the fender. and i dont have pics on the car yet because i gave my brother money to go pick them up in cali but they should be here wednesday or thursday and the tire size is 205/55/r15 falken

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
subscribed, curious to see how much damage these are going to cause.

I think its this look your going for maybe?

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
i fixed the pic, I dunno man, I feel brave going with 0 offset and fatty tires that I'm going to have issues at the track, to each his own, I'm seriously curious to see if this is even possible on your end.

1 - 20 of 191 Posts