Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

181 - 191 of 191 Posts

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
I've been away a week and I return to this thread. Now I consider myself informed...

My car looks like shit, is slow, and it appears I did everything wrong.

Shawn, Mike, Billy know nothing (I guess I might as well jump on that pile as well)

Some high school kids apparently know everything...just ask em.

Malloy is FTW because he hasn't /thread.

That's my synopsis in a nutshell

I thought Phoenix's zoom shots we of the water hose in a wet driveway (classic Billy shot!)

Man if thats true were all really fucked LOL

+1 Malloy

-1 for abusive trollers.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Yup, just about every high school punk knows more about anything than we've ever forgotten! Isn't it supposed to be the other way around though?! Well, at least in the adult world, it is!!

Kid, hopefully someday you'll look back at this and be able to tell other people what a dumbass you were (at times) in your high school days! Pray that you'll live through some of the really stupid shit that you're gonna do in the next few years!!! I think all of us adults can vouch for that statement!! ;)

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Kid, hopefully someday you'll look back at this and be able to tell other people what a dumbass you were (at times) in your high school days! Pray that you'll live through some of the really stupid shit that you're gonna do in the next few years!!!
haha well said!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I just went through all 19 pages. And I have to conclude, OP is a fucking retard.

When I was 16 posting on car forums, I always had respect for people even if they disagreed with what I had to say. No one knows it all, but its always good to sit back and take in information. I'm 21 and I still do that to this day.

OP said he wasnt a drifter, but he wanted "that drift look" so I suppose that makes him a poser aside from being a retard.

And dont think I'm one of those guys with a stock height car and 18 inch wheels. I too went for the stretch and dish stance, but I clearly did more research that you have and I built everything myself.

Hopefully one day you'll grow up and realize how stupid you are. And BitterCube, no one is forcing you to post here. Shut the fuck up.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Wow..apparently while I was gone the forum got itself some high school douche bags...awesome ...it makes me happy to see kids that know everything ...shit and here I was taking advice from stupid old guys like Billy and mike and Shawn....fuckin a....Lakewood please tell me all u know so I can erase my mind of all the misinformation theses old bastards have been feeding me

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Alright, now that I'm all showered and in clean clothes after wading through that shit-pool. I gotta let you guys know, Being a senior in high school, I know more about these cars than even the engineers that designed it back in 1980 did. So back off. Also, OP is butt hurt, so please see attached file and submit for viewing. Shawn, Billy, Mike and everybody else is too old for these cars and all the 'harsh' lessons you guys as a forum taught me were promptly used as toilet-paper. So I'm going to go throw some boat-trailer rims on my car with some skidder tires and then take it to drift events, I'll be hot shit. And as far as you guys know, this post is all sarcasm, so thanks for taking note.

Here, OP, here is your report to submit;

·
Registered
346 Posts
after reading this thread i realize why i dont come on here anymore... the moment someone has an opinion that differs from the fucking celica supra nerds (carfreak, billyM, etc...) everyone freaks the fuck out. how about you all act like your all part of the same car community and show support for the car and the passion that you guys obviousley care about.. im sick and tired of these lonely ass middle aged retards on here obsessing over a 25 year old car and making them perfect!! oh and knowing this shitty ass community, this post will be torn down in 10 minutes, all because someone decided to speak their mind!! who cares if someone is doing something you might not like, does that give you the right to act like a dick to someone? try this for once assholess! support eachother! oh and laketown is right all your guy's cars look a like and are fucking boring!! SUCK IT!!

ok, my internet is off at home so im just now seeing this and i have to say something, even though im a month late, but yeah, im 18 and I like drifting and everything, im a kid, but laketownsupra.... your car looks dumb as all hell. and im the one that likes different, but i see you hitting a bump in 20 years (when the car actually moves) and the back is gonna drop and cut the tire. You sir, Are a RETARD, im sorry, but its true, and your getting mad cause billy voiced his opinion, like you did, and you didnt like it. ok, this is the internet. do you know how many people use the internet? a lot ( I dont wanna use an actual number because it is more than 2 digits and your brain might overheat by the sight of it) at least on person on this planet is goin to say that they dont like what you did, are you going to get mad every time that happens? if so, u need to sell the damn car now and start savin up that money for blood pressure meds cause your gonna need them. BillyM said i should look in to ridalin because i had a rant one day on here, and i just laughed at it, You need to do the same some time or actually listen in your case, and Bittercube..... Who the hell are you? did you make your account just so you can stick up for your boyfriend? wow

·
Registered
373 Posts
I needed a good laugh, thanks Taylor.

181 - 191 of 191 Posts