Discussion Starter #1
i have no idea how but some how i survived this

looks like i wont have a car payment anymore... guess i'll have more money
to fix up my '83 supra MKII

·
Registered
599 Posts
OMG.............are you ok ??
I cannot imagine taking a hit like that, you are very lucky !

more details of the accident, anyone else in the car.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
was diving down a dark dirt road that was shorter than i thought it was. when i saw the end i hit the breaks turned my wheels left and my car slid into the concrete wall at the end of the road at about 50 or 60+ mph

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Didn't even seem like it was happening did it? I remember my car doing a 180 in the snow trying to do a simple lane change (may have hit the gas a little and the torque was too much), but yea, watching that car come at me which turned out to be a Chrysler 300 didn't even seem real. My car was fixed in no time once I was able to start on it, thanks to this forum and it's members, but my accident is a stumble to your fall head over heels.

Feel anything from it?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
damn you lucky glad your ok.. poor little Honda crumpled like a tin can.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn you lucky glad your ok.. poor little Honda crumpled like a tin can.
haha yeah thats what it gets for bein a honda though.. designed to crumble prolly what saved my life...

and yeah diggs i'm fillin alot.. i have pain everywhere you can think of.. but somehow i didnt break anything or tear or rupture anything... emotionally and mentally i've been strate fucked up since.. borderlining between relief and depression.. occassionally feeling abit suicidal trying to keep my spirits up.. might be goin to jail cuz one of the citations i got might make me lose my deferment and probatioin.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
I'm glad you're still with us! That's quite a bit of damage. Wow...

Did they pull you out of it or did you walk away?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm glad you're still with us! That's quite a bit of damage. Wow...

Did they pull you out of it or did you walk away?
walked away... litterally

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
Slow down bro. Pay attention and live longer. I'm glad you survived. You were damn lucky!

·
Registered
313 Posts
That's a well designed car - no sarcasm. Seriously though, just relax. Life is too short to be depressed over a car crash, or even going to jail for a while. Take a step back, don't do anything rash. I've been there before.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
i dunno all the pillars are bent, doors smashed, roof ripped open. sure the front end is still half together... This man is just very lucky

·
Registered
472 Posts
damn. youre lucky.

just take some tylenol and kick back and relax on the couch. :)

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
And in the category of "Glad it wasn't me", we had a young fellow do the same thing on a Yamaha RD350 but when he hit the end of the road he went straight into the ditch. He was wearing an open face helmet and when he hit the dirt he hit chin first. That broke his jaw but it also tore the skin at the edge of his mouth back to his ears on both sides. He survived the event but he really did look a lot like the joker from the last batman movie (without the makeup).

I guess I'm just trying to say: it could have been worse!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
damn. youre lucky.

just take some tylenol and kick back and relax on the couch. :)
haha tylenol are you kidding my they gave me vicoden! bow chicka wow wow...

as for not doing anything harsh.. i'm not.. i'm just gunna get a lawyer figure things out and join the national guard like i had planned

1 - 20 of 22 Posts