Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks alot, and remember that if you need any help/advice, feel free to drop me an email
(you have a friend in so cali)

thanks
TIM-

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Well, you could live in Hell's Kitchen or something like that...but personally a challenging hood alternative might be Compton.

·
Super Moderator
7,288 Posts
mk2drift said:
hey thanks alot, and remember that if you need any help/advice, feel free to drop me an email
(you have a friend in so cali)

thanks
TIM-
Thanks Tim...i might have to take you up on that offer one day...IIRC there was a group buy on these fibreglass hoods not to long ago. I've tried to search for the thread, but these 4am searches never work out for me...brain is going in shutdown mode. I'm wondering how the owners of these hoods are liking them, and if they can post some pix...on or off the car.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
SupraRacer007 said:
Well, you could live in Hell's Kitchen or something like that...but personally a challenging hood alternative might be Compton.
:rotfl: :worship: :rockon:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
mk2drift said:
what are you implieing SupraRacer007
Whoa...hold up bro...

I was making a joke about your thread subject:

HOOD ALTERNATIVES??????????????/
You know...."Hells Kitchen" or "Compton" <--- Da Hood (alternative HOODS to live in)

I think you automatically assumed it was me taking a shot at you, which is not something I'd do. Ever. Nothing was implied, I promise you. Just laugh and let it go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts