·
Registered
230 Posts
Did you get that custom made?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it was custom, sent a pattern of my old one.
I had missed one of the anchoring holes but it was easy to put the hole in for the clip. I had to supply the dragon and choose a color from available colors and the size I wanted.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I smell a possible group buy here! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
very nice car.... everything so neat and tidy.

makes the bent up front plate look so out of place.
I rarely see Supra's with nice front plates. Beautiful straight cars, plates beat to hell.

Mine is bent to shit specifically to give the state patrol less area to laser me. White is good for reflection but our cars don't give much flat area to do so :)

The hood liner looks very clean. I like it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
is a group buy necessary?? his price is very reasonable and he does do one at a time and it is shipped directly to you. No waiting for enough people to get things together for a group buy.

·
Registered
212 Posts
fit

great looking liner, were there any problems with the install since it sticks to the hood, and the ribs deform the shape? seem like it might be short on the sides?!?! or does he take that into account or did you know that while making your template?!?!

I'd like to get one for my 80 Supra AND Celica!
very nice finishing touch!!!!!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
great looking liner, were there any problems with the install since it sticks to the hood, and the ribs deform the shape? seem like it might be short on the sides?!?! or does he take that into account or did you know that while making your template?!?!

I'd like to get one for my 80 Supra AND Celica!
very nice finishing touch!!!!!

Thanks, the material has some stretch so if it is not on the exact same line as the original it was 'operator error' it could probably be solved by tracing the lines you want on the hood before removing the old one, (I didn't think of that beforehand) or Gonzo, fabricator, may have some ideas. When I made the template from my old one, I did weight it down with a lot of bricks to get it as flat as possible. Always the first one could be improved, but I am not removing it and doing another. (for quite some time)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts