Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm kinda new to the site and a new Mark II owner as well.

Anyway, I was looking through your site and I noticed you guys are being hosted by Internet Media Studio. They looks like a pretty good service, but I thought I might bring one more to your attention that I've been using myself for 3 years.

http://www.powweb.com/
They are ridiculasly cheap. It's less then $100 for a year, and you get two months free on top of that. They also give you 1 gig of webspace, and 65 gigs of transfers per month. They also can host forums like the one you are using now. There servers are very fast and reliable too, I haven't had any problems with them.

If you or anyone else signs up, be sure to give me referal credit on the order form.
phoenixknights.net
[/shameless plug]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just something to bare in mind for the future if this site becomes really really popular and outgrows it's current hosting restraints.

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Grrrrrrrrrrr........

Let's see.....

Mr. Sidman (SupraRacer007) WORKS at InternetMediaStudio.com.... And he has told us the specs on how much space he has in the past.... I'm quite sure that he is on top of all of this!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wasn't aware of that, just trying to be helpful. Take it or leave it.

I've hosted a wide variety of websites myself and I know first hand how difficult finding a decent hosting company can be, especially when your site is growing really fast.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Appreciate the input -- if bandwidth should become an issue, we'll keep your suggestion in mind. The actual "hosting" is through a company IMS resells for...however a low cost, high traffic plan could be attractive should the need arise.

Hopefully www.powweb.com isn't another one of those "here today, gone tomorrow" webhosting companies - because I've dealt with that personally before, and it's a pain in the neck to have to move a bunch of websites when a hosting co. suddenly shuts down without warning.

It's harder still to explain this to a client.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts