Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

What looks better RS Wantanabes or PanaSport Rims????

• PanaSport

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RS Wantanabe

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have also been wondering the same thing, ill be in the market for some panasports in a little while, hopefully.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Panasport.com they will give you a local dealer that retails them.

Does anybody ever use the search function? :roll:

You won't find the RS Wantanabe's on this side of the pond.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I just called Panasport. I think I got the last set of zero offset in stock. I doubt they still make these anymore, but I did not ask. The dealer I used was in MI 248-585-9139. They have 10 offset, for the L-type in stock.

I may have the rims polished and powdercoat the spokes black. Wantanabe wantabes.

·
Registered
733 Posts
My guess is the Panasports came first. I think they are the same company that made the rims for all the MGB's etc. Seems fitting, since we are driving Jap Jaguars.

Not sure I am going to do the polish and paint, will post pics either way. The one's I am getting are totally silver painted. :dancin:

·
Founding Member
6,425 Posts
I believe the British Minilites came first. Panasport is the copy.

Phil D.

·
Super Moderator
8,397 Posts
From what I remember the Minilite style panasports only come in 16" and smaller sizes. To get the 17" and above low offset Panasports you have to go with the custom made 3 pc ones. The 3pc ones are in the $500 a wheel range from what I've heard. The other cast wheels they have are in the 30-40+ offset range and are usually 5 lug. Oh and the Minilites came 1st.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts