Could you help me?

Please..........................:sadsmilie

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Here are the steps:
-Open hood
-Look at engine
-If it looks like a 5/6M, go to next step.
-Look at stamp on pass side in front of oil filter.

If you need help past that, sell the Supra and go get a Honduh.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Here are the steps:
-Open hood
-Look at engine
-If it looks like a 5/6M, go to next step.
-Look at stamp on pass side in front of oil filter.

If you need help past that, sell the Supra and go get a Honduh.
Signature worthy!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
5M. You sir are a fucking genius.... Thank you.... Really

Oh and no Honduhs for me thank you very much. I'm a Yamahahahahaha Guy

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
5M. You sir are a fucking genius.... Thank you.... Really

Oh and no Honduhs for me thank you very much. I'm a Yamahahahahaha Guy
Is that what the stamp says? There has been a few times that people got surprised and found out that it was a 6M instead (3.0l instead of 2.8l).

And IIRC, the head was actually designed by Yamaha, and you can tell people you are driving a car with a stock Hemi in it.:zzzzz:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweet. supposed to be a 30,000mi jap motor. But at this point just stories from the old owner. Dont really know. would love to know more about it though. also was looking for the decoder here but didnt find it. Here is what the tag in the engine bay says
MA61L-BLMQFA
3D1FX21F293W58

What do ya know?

Thanks again

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
sweet. supposed to be a 30,000mi jap motor. But at this point just stories from the old owner. Dont really know. would love to know more about it though. also was looking for the decoder here but didnt find it. Here is what the tag in the engine bay says
MA61L-BLMQFA
3D1FX21F293W58

What do ya know?

Thanks again

At least we know it originally came with a 4.10 LSD diff and a 5sp tranny. The only way you will really know what engine is in it is by looking at the stamping on the engine block in front of the oil filter, it will either say 5M or 6M.

It is a pretty nice looking Supra though, would like to see more pictures of it. Also would like to see pictures of the Dart :naughty:, and I don't think anyone would mind...

Also whereabouts in WA are you? There is a large amount of us in WA and a large percentage is in the PacNW area.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am in Everett, the code on the engine is 5M so I at least know that much. It does have a LSD and 5speed.

·
Premium Member
6,133 Posts
Whats the POs name? Your car looks awful familiar...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure, new owner never put it in his name... Old owner sold it 3yrs ago. It was from Bellingham Wa

1 - 10 of 10 Posts