Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was out with MK2Racer today, in his car. My car is awaiting an engine rebuild, repair, whatever. So anyway, we pull up to a stoplight next to this hideously ugly freak lady in about a 92 or so Caddy. She kinda looks over at me giving me one of those "I'm ugly and am going to race you" looks. So, I look at Ken, and say "smoke her" to which he rolls up a little, and here I am thinking oh yeah, we gonna race. Well, the light turns green, this ugly ugly lady nails the gas, flies off the line, and we're left starting off the line like the world will last forever. SLOW. Now, when I said "smoke her" what part of that translated into "let her smoke you and then complain and yell about it all night" I'd really like to know. So, figured that I'd share that with you all, because he beat me in a race a few days ago and found this real funny and a good opportunity to tease him. Oh yeah, was an interesting day.

·
Registered
793 Posts
:bs:

I wasnt racing the beast, I started off normal, she took off like a bat out of hell, and there was a red light right down the road. Plus we were in the middle of a busy highway with lots of cops. I dont need to get a damn ticket racing some old bitch in a cadillac. :bs:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ken, can we say sore loser? :twak: You shoulda raced her, you have a Supra. You know as well as I do that there aren't that many cops on that road, granted there are a few, but not that many. Plus, when don't you take off fast? I know of one time you didn't...

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
um, dudes... most new caddys have 300ish horsepower, with similar torque ratings.

dont feel too bad, you wouldnta won anyways, unless your 7mgted or heavily worked on.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
"How much did that cost ya"
"more than you can afford pal!"
".......... smoke 'em"

LOL

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, that's kinda what it was like, except for the fact that this lady was a gargoyle with glasses and I'm sure her voice sounded like either nails on a chalkboard or like someone beating a cat with a baby...

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Crash said:
Yeah, that's kinda what it was like, except for the fact that this lady was a gargoyle with glasses and I'm sure her voice sounded like either nails on a chalkboard or like someone beating a cat with a baby...
ROFLMFAO :lol:

will

·
Registered
306 Posts
dogstar said:
um, dudes... most new caddys have 300ish horsepower, with similar torque ratings.

dont feel too bad, you wouldnta won anyways, unless your 7mgted or heavily worked on.
The CTS is freakin crazy, 300+hp and more then that in torque. If you can't beat a lexus is300, you can't beat the newer caddies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts