Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Materials (Pay attention its a long list)....

1. Gorilla Tape
2. Auto Zone Cone Filter

Bathe in the overwhelming majesty,... the radiant glory of this wonder of mechanical artistry.

I can feel the jealousy permeating from everyone now!
... It adds like, 471hp. You all want one :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Not really sure what the tape is for, but at least you had fun with it, and that is what you get for picking up parts from VatoZone.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
a 3" inlet filter fits on the stock elbow that goes to the original airbox. but the tape works, if that elbow burnt in a horrible fire, I suppose.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
and your from tacoma too. Hope that isnt Tacoma WA. We might have to find this new setup and fix it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
damn... only 471 hp? i thought those added layers of tape would have added at least 600!!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm actually getting a tune up in a week or so. I just thought this was funny, so I taped it on, it will be going away once I get a tune up. The funniest part is that the car actually runs a lot better and idles perfect with my super high tech intake system installed because the old air filter was so dirty.

I'm selling plans and parts for my kit for a mere $1100 US. Turn your Gen1 Supra into a race bred corvette killer! I'm sure they sell out quick, so order yours today!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not really sure what the tape is for, but at least you had fun with it, and that is what you get for picking up parts from VatoZone.
Its Gorilla tape. Makes the mod more bad-ass, and adds that "custom" look everybody is going for these days. Your just jealous... ladies flock for a ride in my custom street rocket. :salute:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
a 3" inlet filter fits on the stock elbow that goes to the original airbox. but the tape works, if that elbow burnt in a horrible fire, I suppose.
It actually doesn't. Thats what I was originally going to do, but the afm is a problem. I was going to move it into a 3in pipe to connect the filter, but the AFM on the 79 is actually built into the AFM housing (not easily removable if at all), and the housing has a 2" square opening, if its even that big. Waste of money to build a custom plate to fit a cone filter to it.
The easy fix is a 82 afm since its removable from the housing, but I don't have one yet. Thats most likely how the real intake system will be made

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Its Gorilla tape. Makes the mod more bad-ass, and adds that "custom" look everybody is going for these days. Your just jealous... ladies flock for a ride in my custom street rocket. :salute:
I forgot that the MK1 AFM does not have the built in adapter. And yes I am jealous:sadsmilie

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Looks like Im going to go back to Stock AFM and give this big HP Mod a Try. Probably make more than Im making now.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hahaa..Kurt...you goofy fuck.
-Aaron
Goofy?... This is pure pimperey in action, son. My next mod is going to be a fully retractable net to catch all the pussy the hoez be throwing at me when they see the gladiatorial furry thats under my hood. Holla.... Holla at a playa. :thumbsup:

I think its rad, but then again, I do get kicked in the head for a living.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Goofy?... This is pure pimperey in action, son. My next mod is going to be a fully retractable net to catch all the pussy the hoez be throwing at me when they see the gladiatorial furry thats under my hood. Holla.... Holla at a playa. :thumbsup:

I think its rad, but then again, I do get kicked in the head for a living.

lol....is Hola vamos a la playa !!!! and u will get a bunch of mexican pu$$y :laugh:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
and open the hatch to fit their big ass !!!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts