Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well all i have to say is to the people that decide to listen to austin aka gottakeepon you are all little cock suckers as well im glad that these people will take his side and not hear the whole story so for you that will not even listen to what i have to say FUCK YOU and the other people that dont let this worthless piece of shit get into your head thank you and it has been nice talking to you and doing buisness with you have a great day and i am expecting to get banned for this so fuck the haters :mfinger: :ss_ban::fawk::censored:

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I don't even know why you are so mad. Maybe an explanation on why you are pissed off, or a link to a thread that started this. Why should we hate gottakeepon?
Because he ripped off lovemytoy, never gave an explanation for it in the feedback thread lovemytoy posted(http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?p=578684#post578684). And I informed other members of it in his new for sale threads. Just like I would do to anyone else who ripped someone off and knowingly tried to sell other stuff. Not sure what he was suggesting either.... Maybe to ban me? I'm just looking out for our members, as I would want people looking out for me if I was going to buy something.

Brad, make it right. I'll delete my posts, the end.

fwiw

·
Registered
5,448 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts