Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Thanks for the prompt response, and thank you for organizing this.

I'm excited to meet some new faces and see all these great cars!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Getting excited!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
What's the Sunday plans?
I'll be attending the smokey mountain air show Saturday. I'd like to meet up with everyone possibly Sunday. Or if I get my car back in time I'd like to meet up Friday possibly

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I'm awake. Just not up there yet. Lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm staying at 943. There's no room phone for whatever reason so PM me if you want my phone number. I have spotty reception but it was decent at the lodge.

Cabin 420 at 9am for breakfast right?

·
Addict
678 Posts
Glad Marblehead was able to subdue the flames. Hope everyone else makes it home safe.

Awsome weekend! Glad to see new faces and some familiar ones. Hope to see people again next year and at other events.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
We had a great time despite a sketchy fuel pump that still got us home. Glad Tommy's car survived the fire and that he made it home safe. Glad we all had a safe and enjoyable time.

·
Registered
626 Posts
We had a great time despite a sketchy fuel pump that still got us home. Glad Tommy's car survived the fire and that he made it home safe. Glad we all had a safe and enjoyable time.

Glad Marblehead was able to subdue the flames. Hope everyone else makes it home safe.

Awsome weekend! Glad to see new faces and some familiar ones. Hope to see people again next year and at other events.

Im just glad the damage was minimal. It could have been worse.

61 - 80 of 96 Posts