Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
See everyone up there, feel free to call cabin 420 with any questions or swing by and say hi.

Come find CJ to purchase your 10th anniversary tail of the dragon t-shirt for $20, first come first server and sizes are limited.

--billyM
Any of these left?
Size:large
Pm me please I'm interested if any are left

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
552 Posts
Go back one page... Tommy's car! I'm glad you made it back Tommy. How was it put out by the way and what was happening at the time (details)?

But before I left It was a good time (friends, conversation, weather, driving, and food). watching to see how soon Billy puts up next years post lol

Duane

·
Registered
159 Posts
3:00 am and just rolled in. Door to door was about 16 hours including 3 stops for fuel, getting lost in Columbus following the stupid GPS and hitting a couple of good traffic jams.

This was one of the best meets yet at the Dragon. Perfect weather, great seeing lots of old friends and making many new ones. Looking forward to next year already! Thanks Billy, CeeJay and all in cabin 420 for the hospitality and putting together a great event.

Thanks for finding some of the pics Tommy. I probably would have been too lazy to look for them. Best wishes getting your car fixed up soon.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks to all that organized this event, Billy, Ceejay. Thank you to all for providing the communal space in 420.
Here are some pics from the event.

·
Registered
437 Posts
This was my first time at the Tail of the Dragon and I was blown away by the whole experience. What a fantastic weekend with great people!!

Thank you Billy and CJ for organizing it. Already looking forward to next years meet. Hopefully the weather will be the same.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Missed seeing you there Joe. Hopefully see you this year in Toronto or in the fall in PA.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I made it home in one piece. Thanks to Marblehead's quick thinking. Thanks Scott and Scotty
Tommy, great to hear you made it safely home without further issue. Also glad to hear the lil red canister that was left with you was not required a third time. Only three things should be on fire: Jimi Hendrix's guitar, Michael Jackson's hair, and a pit cooking up burgers, dogs and ribs. A few re-routed lines, a small charcoal canister and some wire loom and you should be good to go. Yeah, I'm underestimating but, more importantly, she's still stalking the road. See you again and we'll enjoy the beautiful scenery much longer.

Light up the sky!
Scott

81 - 96 of 96 Posts