Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here On the northern side (Canada) I have the pleasure of knowing and meeting Seamus,aka (Suprafiend) He has helped me lots,and others.
I had a blocked muffler and he offers to trade me his, from his red car,
Then he looks at my wheels and says, you need better tires, cause mine were worn, So he exchanges the two wheels for the one in his parked supra, Two like new spares, Brigstones/Dunlop, wow.

I said dude its ok you dont have to :agrue: he said just take them
Then he gave me one of his older PC wich was better than my old Pentium 1. I said dude you dont have to :agrue: he says just take it.
way better than my old one.

Now he offers to sell me one of his radiator so I dont have to spend money on the Jim K-group buy. good price too.
I'll give him somthing for his time and help.
Thanks Suprafiend your cool 8)
your a good man Charlie Brown! :wink:

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
ah knock it off man! Its handy having a buddy with supra that needs more TLC then mine, I've got tons of spare parts that I know I will never use so I'd rather they were being used on a supra then sitting here doing nothing. Its not a big deal!! :)

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
Yeah, I have to agree, Seamus is cool. He did me a huge favor not long ago either - still very much appreciated!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I think this man deserves an award!
He's now currently hooking me up with some interior parts that I have had a very hard time finding for many years. He's gone to pull the parts himself and ship them down to me, and I'm here in california. He's a great guy that SupraFiend. :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
Maybe the parts a STOLEN. :lol: :wink:
J/K.

Thats what makes this mk2 community so special. Big Ups.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts