Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
too funny. That caption is new.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,111 Posts
hahahaha nice pic, Iv seen that on SF.com :lol:
 

·
Heroic Autobot
Joined
·
705 Posts
Or....

Every Skyline needs a cushion? I'd hate to see that Supra if that Skyline fell. :( But I have to admit, having a lift like that (and a garage tall enough to fit it) would be nice.
 

·
Boost-a-holic
Joined
·
2,560 Posts
No way I'd put a car (especially a Supra!) on the bottom bunk out here in earthquake country....!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,558 Posts
they should trade mufflers... lol.

beautiful cars like that and they cant afford a larger garage, geez, lol.
probably not zoned for it, but its too bad.

i was actually looking at a real live shop hoist for my garage, 2000cad$, but the install was where it woulda hurt, cause it was a solid post lift, and needed concrete lined holes drilled and filled.

4-8000 for install just aint practical.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
10,626 Posts
I have a very similar pic I took at Reg Reimers shop last year. Except it was a silver TT on top, a previous gen m3 underneath, and his black TT next to them. I'd post it but he asked me not to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
i would definetly have that supra under a skyline. I wouldnt want my skyline gettin jacked, and anyways, you get more chics with a skyline.

Plain and straight to the point.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
tubinator said:
i would definetly have that supra under a skyline. I wouldnt want my skyline gettin jacked, and anyways, you get more chics with a skyline.

Plain and straight to the point.
How would you know? There are like 10 skylines in the US. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
there has to be alot more then 10, especially when there are companies set aside just for importing them.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,186 Posts
Honestly, if you roll through any higher end section of any metro area, you would be lucky to get a 2nd look in a Skyline.

I love the cars, but they are not exactly envied by the masses.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
Dragonfyre said:
there has to be alot more then 10, especially when there are companies set aside just for importing them.
Have you seen the cost of one of their Skylines?
The fact that they will import them doesn't mean that they have a lot of buyers. There is ~2 in the Seattle area AFAIK.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,840 Posts
quick said:
Dragonfyre said:
there has to be alot more then 10, especially when there are companies set aside just for importing them.
Have you seen the cost of one of their Skylines?
The fact that they will import them doesn't mean that they have a lot of buyers. There is ~2 in the Seattle area AFAIK.
Actualy around 4-5 in Seattle area,though they may be gone now that Garage SPL is no longer around.At one time they had at least 6 just hanging out around there place.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
Junkie said:
Actualy around 4-5 in Seattle area,though they may be gone now that Garage SPL is no longer around.At one time they had at least 6 just hanging out around there place.
:p I wonder if they had to sell them after the drug charges shut them down again?
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top