Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I think Motorola's got a winner here. I finally made the switch back to Verizon from Alltel...WOW!!! much better service. This phone is ballin'! Now to take some pics with the amazing 5MP Auto-Focus camera....will update later!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I bought my wife one two weeks ago. She loves it. I've only played with it a little, but it does seem like a badass phone.

·
Registered
472 Posts
ive been wanting one. im just stuck into a contract with verizon at the moment. waitin till im eligible for upgrade.

but when i get one i can buy it through myself. i work for a telecommunications company that is partnered with verizon, alltel, sprint, nextel, at&t, t-mobile, ADT security, directv, dish network.

Usually we can save people money on the hardware itself. if anyone is interested go to my website at www.dannyredding.acnrep.com

im not trying to spam anyone. trying to save people money so they can buy more supra parts. thats why im working, to earn money to fix mine. and do other stuff of course. lol.

feel free to pm me on this.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha..for sure...i bought mine off of wirefly.com...$50 cheaper than going to the Verizon store

·
Registered
637 Posts
i bought an HTC HERO from sprint in my opinion it's much better sorry,
my friend has a droid i think it looks kinda old.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I dislike the droid's keyboard. If the droid had the g1's keyboard, it would be a winner in my book, but I'll stick with my G1 til tmobile comes out with something to beat it.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I got the HTC Hero two days ago. I love it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i just got my g1 and by far best phone. my bro has the droid and yeah the g1 leaves it behind. if the droid had the g1 keyboard it migh, just might beat the g1

g1 FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
i would love one of the Moto Droids .. i have been watting 4 this cell 2 come out 4 a while now .. My brother got one and stopped using his Iphone 3gs .. He was happy about the Droid and its OP system .. He was a apple guy be4 this ph hit the market .. I would love one but my wife has att and we have the family plan .. So im stuck with att untill i can make her change her mind .. She loves her Iphone .. Not me i tried them and hatted that you could not do as much with it .. The lack of software that it will work with ..

So i just bought a garman G60 .. I love that the ph does not realy on the net work 4 the GPS 2 work .. Thats what sold me on the ph .. I Have been places where there was no network and if i had just the gps phone that did not have all the mapls loaded i would really lost then ..

Have fun with your Moto ..

·
Registered
637 Posts
so it's G1 VS HERO VS DROID?
hero ftw!!!

·
Registered
515 Posts
i would love one of the Moto Droids .. i have been watting 4 this cell 2 come out 4 a while now .. My brother got one and stopped using his Iphone 3gs .. He was happy about the Droid and its OP system .. He was a apple guy be4 this ph hit the market .. I would love one but my wife has att and we have the family plan .. So im stuck with att untill i can make her change her mind .. She loves her Iphone .. Not me i tried them and hatted that you could not do as much with it .. The lack of software that it will work with ..

So i just bought a garman G60 .. I love that the ph does not realy on the net work 4 the GPS 2 work .. Thats what sold me on the ph .. I Have been places where there was no network and if i had just the gps phone that did not have all the mapls loaded i would really lost then ..

Have fun with your Moto ..
Would your brother be willing to sell his iPhone then?
Mine got smashed :eekfacepalm:

But yeah my friend just got the Droid and its sick. He loves everything about the phone aside from the battery life. But that's to be expected with any smartphone.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I chose the DROID because my options for large cell phone companies around here are Alltel or Verizon....Sprint service doesn't reach where i live, Unicell same boat....and it sucks, ATT is buying out Alltel and i WILL NOT support ATT....i like the iPhone, but i HATE ATT.....so THAT's why i went with the Droid...i didn't mean to make this a VS thread...i was just w00t-ing that i got a new phone that's pretty baddass...

·
Registered
33 Posts
I chose the DROID because my options for large cell phone companies around here are Alltel or Verizon....Sprint service doesn't reach where i live, Unicell same boat....and it sucks, ATT is buying out Alltel and i WILL NOT support ATT....i like the iPhone, but i HATE ATT.....so THAT's why i went with the Droid...i didn't mean to make this a VS thread...i was just w00t-ing that i got a new phone that's pretty baddass...
Actually it was Verizon that just bought Alltel.

·
Registered
244 Posts
AT&T bought out alltel here in montana and are to change over after the first of the year. i just got my delve in june. there has been talk that our phones wont work on AT&T. our local office said they will replace with new phones on a two year contracts. as for verison we have had bad luck with billing problems here. i had to pay a large deposit. was told if payed on time every month after a year i would get the deposit credited to the acct. my bill always came two weeks after the due date. i talked with others in the area who had the same problem.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts