Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was cruising to this family christmas part and my brother was driving in front of me in his ae86....but i was reving up close to his car and shit, and my car sounds mean because of no muffler...lol cheap way to get loud exhaust...

but anyways to the story.....This newer z28 camaro rolls up next to us, he's a marine i beleive, had the get-up on......but he downshifts and drills it and so do i, pass my brother and get up next to him...i get up downshift, we're going like 80 on us rt 40 (in a 55), and hes like are you ready....i nod...and we both gun it.......lol bye bye <--- :eek:wned: ..i knew i had nothing on him, but just wanted to have some fun....i caught up...we exchanged smiles, laughs and a thumbs up..i don't know if my brother tried or not, but he was far behind.....pretty funn....just thought i would share.... :banghead:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Thats the fun of playing with a really hot car; I used to start stuff with Porsches and vettes all the time back in my Celica days just to watch a nice car pull away from me. Good death :clap:

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is the true sportsman attitude. Take on anyone any time and do your best. You never know, the guy could f*&% up big time. :p But it's cool when they aren't dicks about winning. It's when people get pissed/cocky about losing and winning respectivly that things can get ugly. Race on!

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
you got :zanksaho: by a Camaro :shock:

:bigok:

·
Registered
861 Posts
LMAO @ "Nice death! i have more than a few similar stories
Scott A"... I know what you mean there too... :(

Scotty

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
sounds like not too long ago... i got owned by a jetta
not a new jetta either, a late 80s gtx...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts