Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on my way to pick up my girlfriend tonite and i pass a blue 82 or 83 Ltype pulled over by 2 cops. i didn't think much of it until i passed a gas station and saw another blue mk2 supra with a cop car behind it with his lights on. now im starting to get freaked out. so i keep driving and now i'm short shifting at like 2000 rpm to keep my straight thru exhaust from making too much noise. then i see ANOTHER blue mk2 supra pulled over by some more undercover cops. adn now im REALLY freaking out. cuz my car is blue too. so i guess there was a pretty major crime invlolving a blupra. its crazy i've never seen so many blue mk2 supras in my town b4.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Yeah, I've seen one, and that was you.
Good thing I was racing that Civic yesterday (yes, I won. Yes I am a traffic hazard :lol: ).

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Wow. I don't know what's weirder, the fact that your town is suddenly full of blue MK IIs, or that the police are targeting them...

I'd keep the Supra garaged for awhile (if at all possible), until you find out what's happening. If some sort of crime was committed involving a Blupra, the police will probably be visiting you to check up, unless they've already nabbed the person(s) responsible. But, there's no reason to be pulled over every three blocks, if you can avoid it.

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
that happened to my wife once. They were pulling over red supras looking for someone.

I was once pulled over because they were looking for a "blue mustang".

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yah its crazy i think they got the guy tho. im not sure tho

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think the cops did take the car, cuz i drove past one of the supras pulled over and there were cops there. so i went back later and the cops and everything were gone but the car was still there. then i went back today and the car was gone so i guess they towed it to the police station or something. when i looked at the car tho it had circles spray painted all over it so it kinda looks funny. it has no sunshade but for the most part its in not bad shape. did get a real close look though

·
Registered
40 Posts
Spray painted circles?? like some kids just making their car as ugly as possible? i know we've all seen some of those. If they did that to a supra i'd kill em though. haha. Either way though, could make a nice parts car.. I don't know what shape it is in though, and even then thats IF you can even obtain it somehow.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what are bullet guidlines? like circles where the cops have spray painted to show where bullet holes are??

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
yeah, pretty much, they usually circle them, then mark them with numbers, and size, then photograph for posterity.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hmmmm that very well could be

1 - 13 of 13 Posts