Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Hey douche, I demand more pics of your mk3 kthnx

Isn't it? I'm not saying mk2's arent supras but they were definately celica based where as a mk3 supra is just a supra.

At least around my parts it seems all three generations get along fine. There are some douches (like me) but I see more segregation due to mk2 owners only associating with mk2 owners.:eekfacepalm:

·
Registered
562 Posts
At least around my parts it seems all three generations get along fine.
Again with the three generations thing?

Why do so many people not show the MkI's the love they deserve? :whutthefu

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
To stereotype all MkIII owners based upon this guy, or even a handful of people in your limited experience, is no different than racism or any other prejudice. Maybe the guy was a prick, or maybe he got no sleep, or maybe he was hungover, or maybe his Mom just died.

There's cool people and pricks in every race, color, religion, and car ownership.
^^^nicely said. it all boils down to the indivdual and not everyone is the same.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
At least around my parts it seems all three generations get along fine.
You should see how it can get someplaces with the Celica guys with the whole RWD vs. FWD thing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think all men are dickheads, having a Supra just makes them complete assholes :thumbsup:
dick heads and assholes,
are you calling us all homosexual?

if so..... i got nothing:mfinger:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
U guys are all righttt
Seems around here ive met 3 mkiii owners like this tho
All gorgeous cars and i especially liked this one since it was my fav color mkiii

That will be my next car also so i have nothing against them

But sorry guys just was upset to see an owner like that

Good points all of you

·
Registered
815 Posts
that's funny that you say that sidwayz,, "i thought all supra's stick together? lolol"..... i live here in katy, tx. and before i brought a mk2 out here, i might have seen one in 10 years, now we got about 20 or so (mk1-mk4) running around here. And everytime we drive by one another we always wave. Everytime my wife is in the car she always calls me retarded for waving, and i'm always telling her "it's a supra thing" and then today i get her to read your quote.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hahaha
Supras should stick together we wave around here to lol

I drive a jeep also its amazing how many jeepers wave at eachother lol

·
Premium Member
6,109 Posts
mk2 owners only associating with mk2 owners.:eekfacepalm:
:duh::duh::duh::eekfacepalm::zzzzz: Muhahahah-How are Ron, Duane, and Tom anyway? And did you know that your steering wheels on the wrong side? And post some damn pics already-Sheesh.....

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Im a douche at times but mainly to idiots/younger kids who ask me the typical question whether is turbo, 2j, cost, etc. I just dont have the patience for these kind of people anymore. Usually I just say its my mom's car and I dont know shit about it.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Yea but if they are a supra owner arent they usually inquiring for the knowledge

Like yea a random kid but i actually wanted to know what was in the car and how he did it

Idk im an idiot thats why its in the toilet watev

·
BIG BOSS HOSS
4,460 Posts
sidwayz, what you experienced is small fries. I have seen/experienced outright indigency, contempt and compete disrespect by a few Mk4 owners at 2 different meets years back. Won't go into details since it really doesn't matter. As a general rule, egos go up with high HP, high dollar cars. That's life. But remember, you can't put everyone(mk3s, mk4s, or whatever) in same negative light. People are people. And yes, I own a Mk3 as well as a Mk2.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
From what I've found around here is that most people that I've talked to with any generation Supra are just happy to see another Supra. We all seem to have the love for the car whatever the generation, some just have the financial backing to push the envelope a little further with something newer. One of the guys at school I hang out with has a gorgeous MkIV. It's pushing near 700hp now. The more I talk to him, the more he wants a MkII.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
No fund to do that suprergregotti
Planning to have my 5m up there 5mgte but

Your right wade not trying to look like an idiot i was having hard time understanding that but yeah it is mostly guy who think there shit dont stink
And nicee i want to have a mkiii and mkii i would rather them then a mkiv

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
i want to have a mkiii and mkii i would rather them then a mkiv
I'd put $ into a good solid MKII before I'd buy an MKIII. Back in 95 I test drove a few MKIII's and ended up buying a 90 turbo (didn't really care for any of them), and always liked the MKII much better. JMO

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Well if that guy is a dick so am I.

I take my supra to the store and when I get out some kid is like nice car man. Im like thanks. As im walking away he is like is it stock im like NO…… get in the store to realize I left my wallet in the car. I walk back out and this kid is now asking me questions about my car. I pop the hood and give him a show and after the normal how much did it cost and I have a cool car to comments I close up the car and go on about my bizness.

Man im such a dick for not wonting to be best friends with some random kid that liked my car.

Grow up and move on. It has nothing to do with MK3 MK4. He could have told you to F off. But he didn’t he talked to you and showed you his car.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts