I say we forget this thread lol
i made it haha
My bad
All supra owners are cool in there ways and some are douches
LMFAOO micheal

·
Registered
96 Posts
there isn't alot of mk3 here in victoria, and even less mk2s I have on e of each. when I was driving my mk2 I noticed that almost all mk3 owners would not wave back at me, when I passed...(ok dick, just cause you got a mk3 doesn't make you any better). since I've had my mk3 I wave at everybody, mk2s to the mk4s ( only 2 mk1 in my area and I never see them) not only do they wave back, but the mk2 owners smile too. as much as I like the mk3 it sucks I got better mileage in my mk2, I was able to push my mk2 uphill and can't even push my mk3 on flat ground.

evry now and then when I have a conversation with another mk3 owner about the mk2 the say "well, it isn't really a supra." I say "are you kidding? my 82 supra says SUPRA, not celica supra" and show them a pic of my hood badge and my centre tailight. and then say " there would not be a mk3 if it weren't for the mk2", they usually agree, and give it props and respect.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Most of the time when I go to meet up with some Supra friends I drive to one of their houses when I know their Supra is apart, I hand them the key, and I ride to the meet in my passenger seat regardless of which gen I happened to be driving that day. Just sharin' the Supra love... :)
My Supra's apart, and I want to go to a meet. :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
Every mkIII person i meet at local stuff and races all love and respect my mkII. Offers to buy and stuff. I've met 1 guy who was a dick with a mkIII but all others are cool.

·
Registered
629 Posts
No piggy MkIII wi/out the lean MkII!

wannagte wrote: (edited for grammar & punctuation):

"As much as I like the MkIII, it sucks that I get better mileage in my MkII. I am able to push my MkII uphill, and I can't even push my MkIII on flat ground!

Every now and then, when I have a conversation with another MkIII owner about the MkII, and they say, "Well, it isn't really a supra." I say: "Are you kidding? My '82 Supra says: "SUPRA", not "Celica Supra!" Then I show them a pic. of my hood badge, and my center tail light. And then I say, "There would not be a MkIII, if it were not for the MkII!" They usually agree, and then they give the MkII the props and respect that it deserves!"

Hells yeah!! That's what I'm talkin' about!!

61 - 72 of 72 Posts