Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello
im new on the site,
i both a celica supra gts 83 from the dad of my girl friend, the car look brand new and had never touch the winter and always being keept very clean
tell me what you guys think about it

thank you for comment

·
Registered
348 Posts
I like it!
Your car looks really nice, both exterior & interior.
Engine compartment seems also perfect, enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Love it, man! That thing is CLEAN.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Nice car, and nicer girlfriend - How many kilometers?

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Nice car, and nicer girlfriend - How many kilometers?
LOL, I do believe it is rude to ask how many KMs on the girlfriend.

Regardless, a very nice example of a Supra. You obtained an outstanding Supra.

If your paperwork is current (passport), you might consider the Northeast meet in 2 weeks near Philadelphia. There are also two localish (ON-QU) Canadian meets in the summer. Several members here are in Quebec and I'm sure they are willing to get you into the Quebois-English world of these cars.

Welcome again.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Welcome, and beautiful ride! Looks like someone did a few mods to her already (air cleaner housing, shifter, wheels painted black, exhaust tip). I see the driver side taillight surround trim is broken and missing. You might be able to find that here on the forum, and you don't even have to buy a whole good taillight to replace it. There was a thread on replacing the outer trim of the taillight from another broken taillight here somewhere. Only the 82-83 style will work, though.

Take care of that interior, as terra cotta pieces are no longer available new. Throw a steering wheel cover on the wheel to protect the leather, or swap it out with a different one for daily use. Hope this helps, and love the terra cotta!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Wow!! What a fantastically preserved Supra! Take care of it as those all-original MK2's are extremely rare these days!

NO RICE FOR YOU!!!! ;)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
What do I think? I think you should NOT park that Supra next to other cars! LOL! No, really. Especially mini-vans containing kids and strollers. The people in those pictures are much too close.

That is a beautiful example and should remain free of door dings, purse/coat scratches or other damage due to inattentive, inconsiderate people.

Shine on crazy diamond.
Scott

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
thnx for the comments feel free to give some , but cause im a fan of hp( real power) im thinking of a 7mgte swap and i want to know what you guys think about my idea and, would it have repercution on the car value (on my evaluation certificat(price))?

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
hey salut, t'habite dans quelle coin de montreal?

cest un vrai bijou que ta la, cest ben propre!

we have to get together for a mini meet in the spring!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
je suis a 20 min de mtl a vrai dire mais sa serais bien puisque jaimerais en apprendre plus sur mon supras mais je connait personne dans mon voisinage mais un meet de supra sa me tenterais

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
thnx for the comments feel free to give some , but cause im a fan of hp( reel power) im thinking of a 7mgte swap and i want to know what you guys think about my idea and, would it have repercution on the car value (on my evaluation certificat(price))?
In the long run all-original cars will always be worth the most. A modified car will cost you more to accomplish and the potential market will be much smaller than for a 'survivor'. If you want to build a 7m-powered MK2 buy a solid shell and build it up. PLEASE don't do it to such a pristine original example.

Bob

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
In the long run all-original cars will always be worth the most. A modified car will cost you more to accomplish and the potential market will be much smaller than for a 'survivor'. If you want to build a 7m-powered MK2 buy a solid shell and build it up. PLEASE don't do it to such a pristine original example.

Bob
^^^^
What he said!! :salute:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts