Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this emoticon: :banme:

It worked like a charm and got me banned from a message board tonight! Some idiots on a Care Bears board were insulting a friend of mine, so I went to the rescue. To make it even better, a bitchy mod gave me a nice argument, and in the process lost her moderating powers for provoking me. Classic.

·
Super Moderator
8,395 Posts
The Care Bears Forums????? Geez there is a forum for everything nowadays :lol:

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, that's what's kept me occupied most of the night today. I mean, Care Bears are supposed to be cute and cuddly, yet they attract some mean bitches. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, and once again I must thank this emoticon: :banme: :) 8)

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
Care Bears! omg I thought I was the only one ( being a girl anyway ) who thought they were cute and not gross, heh
well we all own 80s cars, why not get back into 80s cartoons! Anyone for a He-man She-ra debate? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:banme:

·
Registered
216 Posts
She-Ra was better... Nothing like a short little skirt for an adolescent boy. Of course, nothing beat Transformers. And the movie, I cried when Optimus Prime died.

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm a huge Transformers fan myself!

Downshift is the name of the Autobots' MK II. ;)

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone remember a cartoon based on the video game "Pole Position"?

It featured two computerized cars: Wheels ('65 Mustang) and Roadie (futuristic concept car) who solved crimes.

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
< still watches Thundercats when I can find it on =)

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
thundercats ruled and sooo did transformers, i lived and died transformers...lol most of the cartoons i watch though were the early 90's ones considering i'm soo young....

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I couldn't stop laughing! Better than adult swim!

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
wait wait wait! who remembers Inspector Gadget? MY b/f SWEARS up and down the car he drove was a mk2 Supra, does anyone remember that?

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TanyasMk2Blackpra said:
wait wait wait! who remembers Inspector Gadget? MY b/f SWEARS up and down the car he drove was a mk2 Supra, does anyone remember that?
I agree! A cross between the Supra and a Lotus Esprit... but as the years go by it looks more and more like a MK II.

Which would make sense: Inspector Gadget came out in 1983, meaning DiC was making the cartoons in 1982...which is when the MK II came out. Why not pick a current car to base it on? I think I can find a picture...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Always loved that car.

So who's going to make us those custom front bumpers? :mrgreen:

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
someone has got to paint up a supra (an old beat mk2) with that paint scheme! At least a photoshop :D

·
Registered
999 Posts
Ha! I totally forgot about that thing. It was my favorate car back in the day, right up there with the Delorean from back to the future.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts