Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'ello everyone, this is my intro post thing i think...

my name is jason and i'm from va. beach va. i've had my '85 p-type for about two years, and looking at your site for the same amount of time. the guy who sold me the car for $800 told me that this is the place to look for info parts and everything that i might need to get my 'yoda back to its potential. since that time i've replaced the head, cracked oil gally between intake and exhaust lifter passage. i'm now in the works of stroking the 5 with a 6 crank. got a good recipe from this guy j. he's on here some where, i dont know his username. i really dont know a lot about computers either. other than that i hope to get some pics and play by play on the frankenfive. could use all the help and advice y'all got. thank you for your support......jtwhitehead

·
3,283 Posts
jtwhitehead said:
'ello everyone, this is my intro post thing i think...

my name is jason and i'm from va. beach va. i've had my '85 p-type for about two years, and looking at your site for the same amount of time. the guy who sold me the car for $800 told me that this is the place to look for info parts and everything that i might need to get my 'yoda back to its potential. since that time i've replaced the head, cracked oil gally between intake and exhaust lifter passage. i'm now in the works of stroking the 5 with a 6 crank. got a good recipe from this guy j. he's on here some where, i dont know his username. i really dont know a lot about computers either. other than that i hope to get some pics and play by play on the frankenfive. could use all the help and advice y'all got. thank you for your support......jtwhitehead
Welcome,

Jay is 3000cc MKII or there abouts. I'm in Roanoke, and have pretty decent experience with M series motors if you need any help. We have a great machine shop here if you need it as well.

Do you have a 6M crank yet? I have a spare if you need it.

for the local VA supra club, join us at www.vasupras.com

I'm MWebber there as well.

Mike

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Ah hell,another memeber getting recruited to the DARK side.........Stay away from Jay and Mike.....you'll be corrupted for life :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

J/K these 2 will hook you up,WELCOME.

·
3,283 Posts
Junkie said:
Ah hell,another memeber getting recruited to the DARK side.........Stay away from Jay and Mike.....you'll be corrupted for life :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:
hush you... noone asked for comments from the peanut gallery. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts