Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke off a small plastic vacuum hose connector, it runs to my EFI from this small metal sensor-looking thing. The sensor is where I broke it off of, but I dont know what this sensor does. It says NIPPONDENSO VACUUM on it, here is what it looks like:
</img>
it connects to the EFI, where the green hose is going in to:
</img>

I have another one that is similar from my 87 camry (3S-FE) It mounts differently and has a different connector on it, but the part looks the same. Anyone know what this does or if the other one will work?? Any help would be much appreciated!
-Ken

·
Registered
457 Posts
connector

Hey one way to fix that prob is to block off your EGR system it has something to do with it. When I installed my 6m I used the intake mani for it and just pluged or capped all vaccum lines. Thats just what I would do. I might have an extra one of those I will check for you when I go to my storage unit on Tuesday.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can just plug them all? Arent there things you need? I dont have to worry about emissions where I am, so if it is just EGR and not something important then I'll just block it. I didnt know if it was important or not...
Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts