Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
in maryland, '90s are classics. about the only good thing maryland has done.

·
Registered
622 Posts
No more overpriced insurance! (for garage queens anyway). Anyone know how many miles are allowed for collectors ins.?

·
POTATO
17,326 Posts
My car turns 25 this month :D

More towards the end of the month by the VIN#

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Im twice as old as my car, Am I a classic yet? Thank God they dont Emissions test people...

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
in oregon its got to be older the 74 to be emmisions exempt...blahhh

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Now here's an interesting question: Does it depend on the year of sale (titled as an 85) or the build date? As you all know, 86's were built in late 85, and we have two of them...

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Now here's an interesting question: Does it depend on the year of sale (titled as an 85) or the build date? As you all know, 86's were built in late 85, and we have two of them...
I tried using the build date in court. Judge told me to get bent. Supposedly in WA its Model year. At the same time, the judge can pretty much say whatever he/she wants.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Enjoy the fancy plates everybody, I've been living that dream for a little while now :)

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
You know you are getting old when you love to drive a classic car more than a new one, and your favorite tunes are on a "classic rock" station

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
States differ on this. In WA you can't get collectors plates until 30 years, but emissions go away at 25 (for those areas having emissions). $35 one-time fee for collector's plates, then no more annual licensing. So 2012 for my '82L.

Collector's insurance is totally independent of what the plates state.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts