Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday, I went to Pepboys to get some Brake fluid so I could flush my brake system. I come out and am walking across the parking lot to my car. Just as I come about 1/3 of the way across the lane of travel thru the lot, I hear a screach of tires and look up to see a civic entering the parkinglot all "Fast and Furious"... and coming right at me. I guess there was about 30 feet between me and the entrance of the parkinglot, and before I could really even move, he hits me.

The good news: I wrecked his Front bumper kit, cracked his fiberglass hood and z-3 wanna-be fiberglass fender, dented the A pillar, broke the windshield, bent his AEM intake pipe, and bent his steeringwheel.

The bad news: Tore my rotator cuff, bruised ribs, sprained ankle, tore a tendon on my ankle, chipped a tooth, and pulled or sprained most of the muscles on my left leg and shoulder.

The result: His Civic was taken away on a rollback. I walked...errr hobbled it a better word I guess.. to the ambulance under my own power, and 2 hours later was released from the Hospital.

So after he hits me, I pull myself from his car, and was really kinda wobbly. He gets out of his car, looks at me and say, "What the fuck is your problem!?!" If I hadn't almost passed out, I woulda choked the living shit out of him. Then, the cop arrives, and the fucking ricer smirks at me, because the cop that pulled up was the same Nationality as him. He feeds the cop some bullshit story that i threw myself at his car (this story was refuted by the 8 witnesses that all said he entered the parkinglot at the speed of light..as well as by the skid marks both coming into the lot, and right where he hit me). Then, when the cop asked me for some ID, and I pulled out my Wallet (complete with Badge), the kid almost cried...

So.. not quite the normal Kill... but I still managed to humble and take some ricer POS out of the game for a bit :D

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
SO IS THE SUPRA OKAY.... :wink:

It is good to know that your okay.

DAMN RICERS :mad: That's what gets him doing some 2F2F on his piece of crap car :twisted:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
:shock: Damn it....that story still makes me cringe. Bob, I'm glad he didn't take you out of the picture completely...and I hope you heal up soon. I can't believe this PUNK hit you while you're on foot in a parking lot...that's just insane!

Don't worry, Karma has a way of coming back around and biting ASSHOLES like that in a big way. He'll get his one day, and perhaps it'll be your fist that he meets next time.

Glad to know you survived "this" kill.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3000cc MK2 said:
SO IS THE SUPRA OKAY.... :wink:

It is good to know that your okay.

DAMN RICERS :mad: That's what gets him doing some 2F2F on his piece of crap car :twisted:
Well, while she wasn't hurt in the crash (she didn't even witness it... I had the fiance's Grand Marque..marqie..however the hell you spell it).. the whole reason I was at Ricer-Centeral (a.k.a. Pepboys) was because my brakes weren't working worth a shit. Seeing as I was banged up and pretty sore and out of it (ask Malloy and Stephen.. I was on Aim with them for a while when I got home), I didn't touch her... so my brakes still aren't worth a shit... lol.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
well take care of yourself now... good thing is that you are allright and doing well... the supra can wait

·
Registered
118 Posts
this is the sorta shit i hate about kids driveing honduhs(kee p in mind im 17) they see this stuff on the movie and go drive like a bunch of a holes. i went and saw 2f2f(i didnt pay i work at a thetre) and stading on teh curb this ass in an accord is bumpin(well rattleing the shit outa his trunk) system and took off circled around and almust pushed right into teh curb tooooooo bad he wasnt going 5mph faster damn that woulda been a good night if he had

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
sorry to hear that dude, i hope your on the mend soon.

damn fool assholes, i hope that kid gets an anal raping by the justice and insurance system.

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Sorry to hear this, and I hope you get better soon.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Wow man thats terrible. I hope you mend OK. Knees can be tough. Kids and civics are the same everywhere young dumb and full of...sh*t I cant belive he said you dove into his car :shock: He didnt think the police would actually buy that :?: 8 witnesses will be handy.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I can't beleive it. We all commend you for taking out a 2F2F of any type but man, really, ease up. You don't have to give body and soul to the cause! :wink:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wow, that sucks. Thank God you got off like you did, you coulda cracked your skull on the cement. Oh wait, you're a Marine, you're made of steel.
Sh*t, you would think the kid would crap his pants hitting a Marine. Hasn't he ever seen a K-Bar before?

·
Registered
310 Posts
shoooooo that was a close one good to hear nothing happend to the mk2 J/K. :D

Good too hear you is okay man. Im glad you was here to reach a milestone 700 post :shocked!: congrat's man. The resident post whore lol J/k. :wink:

Supra Bob :snipersm: :2gunfire: :scatter: <-- HCogeHC

This one is for you :drinking:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Glad you're ok Bob.
I think you're taking this too far though, I mean we all hate ricers and all but to throw yourself at one just to damage his car? :shock:
hehe, jk Bob.

So any update on what's going to happen? I really want to hear the worse for this guy. It's not the fact that he's a ricer that makes me hate him, it's people like him that will actually run over someone and not care. He didn't care for your well being at all. That just really gets me. If he had gotten out of his car and made sure you were ok, tried to help and stuff that'd be fine although no excuse for his driving, but to say "What the fuck is your problem!?!" I mean, what is that?
So please say something like he's going to pay somehow. :mad:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the concern guys. Yeah, I'm a bit banged up, but really the worst is the rotator cuff as it keeps me from raising my arm above the shoulder or pick up something heavy without a stupid amount of pain. The ribs hurt, but thats mostly only when I breath. ;)

As for the kid, the cops are actually charging him with criminal vehicular assault. I have an appointment with the lawyer tommorrow, but I know that he's gonna tell me to wait until I am done with the doctors.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Supra Bob said:
The ribs hurt, but thats mostly only when I breath. ;).
only when you breathe....lol thats quite funny that does happen a lot..

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
DAM.... Glad to hear your ok Bob
I just hate it when people that commit an error and blame others.
And that S.O.B RICER had the nerve to say "What the fuck is your problem!?!" I hope they fuck his ass in court :evil:

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm really glad your alright bob. damn that relaly sucks....I hope he gets it real good in court. remember go after more then your doctor bills :) more money for the supra :)

get well soon man

·
Registered
54 Posts
ohh mano!!

un friggin beleivable :shock: that boy must pay :mad:
torn rotator cuff, mano an injury like that could affect you physically the rest of your life!!! especially if you need good arm stength range of motion and flexibilty in your job which judging from that gold plate you pulled out of yer wallet you do.

that ricers racing days are over :evil: cartilage just does not like to heal well ( low blood supply) not to mention it doesnt not like to reattach it self back to bone . youve probably talked to the docs by now and they have told you so.
hope you are better tho brah :wink:
fast and furious hah my ass.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts