Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just away for 5 mins. and what do I see now whenI open the CS.com forum site.....

W:shocked!:W... a new look and I LIKE so much.

Jay

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
3000cc MK2 said:
I was just away for 5 mins. and what do I see now whenI open the CS.com forum site.....

W:shocked!:W... a new look and I LIKE so much.

Jay
;) I bounced the idea off Mike this morning and he liked it, so I modified the forum template after doing the artwork in Photoshop. In case you're wondering, the Supra in the pic is Mike's 84 P-type: http://www.celicasupra.com/images/river1.jpg

I didn't like the generic look of phpBB - it just looked like everyone elses forum, and since we drive a pretty unique car - it's only fitting.

Glad you like how it came out.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Good work, Stephen. :)

When are you coming up to Seattle so that I can repay you in beer? 8)'

...and btw... could you add the profile edit link to the logged-in page? Perhaps in place of the 'Groups' link?

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Chris,

I'll edit the code tomorrow to force the "profile" link to appear, rather than the "Groups" one - we will likely never use the Groups function anyway. For our needs it's kinda pointless.

I may just take you up on that Beer offer. Take care bro.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
You also may wanna consider changing the color that it lists the admin name at the bottom...the gold is kinda hard to see... Tho being as your the only one, any time we see a bright blob of letters at the bottom..I guess we'll know its you! ;)

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Not wanting to be a gold blob...I changed it to black. Figured that should show up well enough. :fadein:

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I didn't like the generic look of phpBB - it just looked like everyone elses forum, and since we drive a pretty unique car - it's only fitting.

Glad you like how it came out.
Amazing. Turn your head for a minute and look what you get. Really nice job. BTW, the eight scary words thing cracks me up every time I see it! :lol: I tell everyone I know that saying!

·
Registered
138 Posts
yeah its really cool, i like it

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
quick said:
Good work, Stephen. :)

When are you coming up to Seattle so that I can repay you in beer? 8)'

...and btw... could you add the profile edit link to the logged-in page? Perhaps in place of the 'Groups' link?
Chris,

Template and code have been modified so Profile option now appears when you're logged into the forum / or not.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I agree, very unique cars, one of a kind forum too,
I like it very much
Dan.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Badass! Thanks for fixing the profile bidness, Stephen. :)

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Im gone for two days and everything is changed around :shock:

I love the new look :wink: :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts