Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost every time i look at an ad for a supra they describe as having a v6 :bad-word: dont even same that, thats like comparing it to those garbage ford v6 in the mustangs, total garbage :2gunfire: :twak: :dumbass:

and i just love this, this is ku------> :mk2: looks like mine is gonna hehe

·
Registered
790 Posts
Best MkII add I ever say was for a stock Mk II listed as having "V6 and AWD". Somehow, methinks the person had know idea WTF they were talking about

·
Premium Member
5,574 Posts
There's a mk2 for sale on ebay right now that says V6 in big letters at the top and lower it gives some car stats that state L6 so I emailed and asked which is it.

·
Premium Member
5,574 Posts
I just saw another 84 Supra on ebay that lists 350hp japanese muscle car.
of course I had to email to ask if he did the work on it to get that 350 hp. I am eagerly awaiting his response.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
This is actually my biggest pet peeve. I want to steal the cars and protect them from their embarrassing owners....it just sick i say, those owners need killed
:burn:

·
Registered
999 Posts
On the subject of idiots, what crap is this?
http://www.travel-suite.com/2003-Toyota-Supra.htm
2003 Toyota Supra
The 2003 Toyota Supra receives minor cosmetic updates from the 2002 model. The exterior revisions include a new front bumper with a wider upper intake nestled in the front fascia, newly-available high intensity discharge headlights, and redesigned rear lights. The 2003 Toyota Supra is still hot.

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More idiots....

And I've seen that picture before!!!! It's not even a stock factory Supra, it's a Veilside body kit I believe....

Also "I" would like to know of ANY JDM MKIV's that were built for the 2003 model year, much less built after July of 2002....

Just lovely..... :p :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts