Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you'd like to use it, feel free to add it to the emoticon list.

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, it can be modified. ;) Spoilers, and the wrap around turn signals are easy enough. Color changes also.

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
black could be tricky, hard to see all of the trim then. neato, mind if we mod it? It looks like it could use some nice 5 spokes, some low pro wheels, an 85/86 wing, a new coat of paint and a 84+ front end conversion :D

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone who wants to modify it may feel free to do so. I kept the template as simple as possible. Besides, my MK II was white... ;)

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Put a wing on it so it looks like the traditional Mk2...(since you made it) and I'll add it to the emoticons.

Would be cool to animate it, but I don't have a whole lot of time to play with stuff like that right now...work's too busy.

Good job :wink:

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You got it!

Give me a few minutes. ;)

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
wow that is awsome, all it needs is the 85-86 wing and P-type rims. OHh and if you add :boobs: standing next to the car that would be :rockon:

:silly:

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Here it is with spoiler added! Sorry it took longer than expected. First it refused to save as a Gif, then it wouldn't go transparent. And I also ran out to grab dinner while I was frustrated with it. ;)

Look good now?

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
L-Type Rims ---> P-Type Rims :banghead: :mad:

Any one know how to do the rims :?

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, well, I was basing this off of my Supra pictures of my own MK II...which was an L Type.

But, I'm willing to work on the rims- link me to the nicest set of P Type rims you know of.

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I give up on the P-Type rims...

I have spent some time trying to use the rims Zankone posted, but by his saving to JPEG format I can't do anything with them. Every time I try something (be it the tire, fender, frame, or rims) just doesn't look right.

Admitedly the L-Type rims aren't great, but they're not hideous either...

However, I have found that it makes a cute Gadgetmobile, as discussed in an earlier thread:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
:confused: I dont see anything

There is an Edit button and a Delet button that you could use, So when you FUCK up...ooops I mean mess up you can go back and edit or delete your post :wink: HTH's

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK, I made the wheels a bit different... Generic, not specific to P-Types or L-Types.

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TwiztidSupra said:
works for me now
I like that! But could you save it as a Gif file? JPEGs are a pain to work with...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts