Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, So my cars missing the rear billboard decal, So I remade it from the original and cut it as I have the equipment, the size of the original I was told is 1.8 inches x 51.5 inches, Can anyone confirm, also does it look like the original anything look wrong? As I have seen some pics with some makeshift billboard decals that are sooooooo bad, Here is some pics of it on the wall with a celicasupra website logo for my side window possibly lol, I am thinking of selling them too to help people who need them what do you think is a fair price to charge? As I haven't worked out the material cost yet,
IMG_20200207_125218658.jpg
IMG_20200207_125234212.jpg
IMG_20200207_125240143.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,850 Posts
$30+ shipping for the billboard. $7 for the small ones,especially if you offer them in different colors!
Silver ones may cost more.Pink ones will be DOUBLE!
See these:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$30+ shipping for the billboard. $7 for the small ones,especially if you offer them in different colors!
Silver ones may cost more.Pink ones will be DOUBLE!
See these:
I think I could do ppl here $30 shipped for the white with a free celicasupra decal for window so I can have ppl test them out, I purchased the best material I could for outdoor use, The silver might be more your right... pink ummmm ppl want that? The Celicasupra decal one im actually looking into doing a fundraiser here for the website but would be a larger size, I think this place needs to increase its rep so we get more ppl here :)

·
Premium Member
5,850 Posts
GOOD DEAL!!!!!! The mods have not got back to you yet?
You may be FLOODED with orders.
Yes,we have ladies on this forum for pink ones. I'm secure in my masculinity to display a PINK one.
I'm not afraid at all. Silver ones will be hot.
Hell,I want a large size celicasupra.com one for the hatch glass! THIRTY SIX INCHES WIDE.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GOOD DEAL!!!!!! The mods have not got back to you yet?
You may be FLOODED with orders.
Yes,we have ladies on this forum for pink ones. I'm secure in my masculinity to display a PINK one.
I'm not afraid at all. Silver ones will be hot.
Hell,I want a large size celicasupra.com one for the hatch glass! THIRTY SIX INCHES WIDE.
lol... I can try to offer any colors ppl want its no big deal, you seriously want one 36 inches wide? i can do it so be carefull what you ask for as you might get held to it!!! lol, yes the mods got back to me on the celicasupra ones saying they will check into it,

·
Premium Member
5,850 Posts
HELL,YES! The oval one for the top of the hatch glass!!!!!! The Supra's with the sun shade will LOVE one like that.
Count me IN for [a white ]one for $40.I do Pay Pal..............2 for $60,maybe.The rear wiper won't kill it.
I've seen the big CS.com ones and I always have wanted one.That was a decade way back when.......
Gee,it's called advertising,IMO.

The moderators may go for that idea. You/they could make it a top prize for some achievement award,even.
*SHOW YOUR COLORS! * I'll pay for one if AJ wants one.

Don't leak this idea to the Supra Forums,yet. The MKIII and 4 people will go ape shit.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looks good but I believe the "S" in the original Hatch decal has more of an angle to it. Hard to describe, just look at some pictures. Yours is perfectly straight.

If you can get it closer to original I'm in for black one!

I've attached some high res pics from a hatch I just got to help.

Appreciate the products your trying to offer! Not many with the ability or will to do so.

·
Premium Member
5,850 Posts

My "A" has a slight angle to it,by mistake and yes,it IS in the incorrect position,but I like it that way.Right click the image and open in a new tab.
The "S" is different-slightly stretched.Correct one like the expensive one on Ebay.
I see no other differences. You?

·
Registered
101 Posts

My "A" has a slight angle to it,by mistake and yes,it IS in the incorrect position,but I like it that way.
Where did you get your decal from? Didn't know you could them as big cut out letters like the original instead of just the letter outline.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HELL,YES! The oval one for the top of the hatch glass!!!!!! The Supra's with the sun shade will LOVE one like that.
Count me IN for [a white ]one for $40.I do Pay Pal..............2 for $60,maybe.The rear wiper won't kill it.
I've seen the big CS.com ones and I always have wanted one.That was a decade way back when.......
Gee,it's called advertising,IMO.

The moderators may go for that idea. You/they could make it a top prize for some achievement award,even.
*SHOW YOUR COLORS! * I'll pay for one if AJ wants one.

Don't leak this idea to the Supra Forums,yet. The MKIII and 4 people will go ape shit.
So you seriously want a 36 inch celicasupra for the rear? lol... that's a pretty awesome idea and I can do it, Don't worry about the other forum I don't really post much there I like this place here better for some reason,

·
Premium Member
5,850 Posts
That premium sticker is 10 YEARS old. The backing peels away and the letters ONLY come off.Tricky to get just right. WELL,the way I wanted it. The old sticker was on incorrectly as well!
That rear section was stripped and painted flat black B-4 the bill board was applied. It is SO CLOSE to the dark metallic blue factory color! Took me 5 beers time,total.

·
Premium Member
5,850 Posts
Because THIS forum is for the MK I's and II's.Well,now ,we have members with Celica GTS'S!
When you make your choice of decal/stickers,you will need a bigger inbox,Billy.
This forum may go ape-shit too, for those. I'm already beyond giddy! o_O (y):cool::p:D

TAKE MY MONEY,NOW!

·
Premium Member
5,850 Posts
The "A" is 5* tilted down towards it's end. The paper backing decal broke. See how it's slightly tilted,now?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Because THIS forum is for the MK I's and II's.Well,now ,we have members with Celica GTS'S!
When you make your choice of decal/stickers,you will need a bigger inbox,Billy.
This forum may go ape-shit too, for those. I'm already beyond giddy! o_O (y):cool::p:D

TAKE MY MONEY,NOW!

lol.., I will see what i can do for you ;), Also I actually have a 84 celica GTS and

85 Supra
91 Supra Turbo
88 MR2

so your serious 36 inches!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
See the difference in the S now? Tried to make it as clear as possible.

I've seen a few reproduction decals that don't get this right, hopefully you can!

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,850 Posts
OK,it is stretched a bit.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts