Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,358 Posts
The rear wiper sweeps about 6 " from the top of the glass. With an 18 " wiper blade.

·
Registered
17 Posts
What are the chances you can make a 3M reflective billboard sticker? What kind of a increase in price would that be versus the regular silver, if possible. I'd be very interested in a white reflective billboard sticker.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
What are the chances you can make a 3M reflective billboard sticker? What kind of a increase in price would that be versus the regular silver, if possible. I'd be very interested in a white reflective billboard sticker.
I can do it I just need to price the material, the reflective stuff is not cheap but I can do it if you want to pay for it, Another thing I thought of was glow in the dark?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I can do it I just need to price the material, the reflective stuff is not cheap but I can do it if you want to pay for it, Another thing I thought of was glow in the dark?
I've seen 3M reflective that appears black in the day, that would be cool.

Either way, I'm really interested in a black set, reflective or not.

Have you been able to print a new set with the fixed "S"?

·
Premium Member
5,358 Posts
Dang,that is a novel idea. I have some of the 3M reflective material in black and silver and it is striking! Glow in the dark? Not so much.
The celicasupra logo would look good on the crappy part of my bumper.Reflective with the 3M stuff? You bet.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've seen 3M reflective that appears black in the day, that would be cool.

Either way, I'm really interested in a black set, reflective or not.

Have you been able to print a new set with the fixed "S"?
My old man had a Mustang with the Steeda stripes down the side near the bottom. He'd replaced those with custom reflective black stripes. Black during the day, but reflected silver at night. Looked awesome.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Would definitely be intrigued to see someone with a glow in the dark billboard sticker but not for me hahaha
I'd be interested in knowing how much a 3M reflective white billboard sticker would be. Theres a guy on Ebay who sells them, but they're on the expensive side and in USD, so after shipping and price conversion its $100 CAD for it. And seeing that you're in canada too, I'm hoping to see if you can beat that price cause thats a little steep for a sticker haha

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've got a super deep red supra with a regular black billboard sticker at the moment, but in pics n everything it's hard to see the stickers even there, and I love the sticker lmao so I was thinking white or silver 3m reflective would work perfect, but white would stand out that extra bit and look better than silver on super deep red

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I've got a super deep red supra with a regular black billboard sticker at the moment, but in pics n everything it's hard to see the stickers even there, and I love the sticker lmao so I was thinking white or silver 3m reflective would work perfect, but white would stand out that extra bit and look better than silver on super deep red
that reflective material is not cheap, I could do it but would need a few ppl interested to justify buying the material as I cant buy just enough to make one or two stickers, so can it be done yes but the cost is relevant to the material cost...

·
Registered
17 Posts
that reflective material is not cheap, I could do it but would need a few ppl interested to justify buying the material as I cant buy just enough to make one or two stickers, so can it be done yes but the cost is relevant to the material cost...
Ahh yeah completely understandable. How many stickers would you need to sell with one sheet of white 3m reflective?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Ahh yeah completely understandable. How many stickers would you need to sell with one sheet of white 3m reflective?
if your serious ill look into it, these billboard stickers are long so its not like its a small decal, I will check, white reflective correct?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Depending what kinda deal you can get, I'd be tempted to buy 2. But that's depending on how much it would be ofc

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have never seen these on Supras in Norway, and for myself, I'm going to make the small ones for the hatch on wifeys cutter. (I admit I got her the machine so I'll be able to make some stickers..)
I'll share the SVC/DXF files here when I'm done! :)

·
Premium Member
5,358 Posts
3M does make this stuff,but no prices. Must contact a local distributor. The rolls are huge!
Really expensive,I'll bet!

For traffic signs:

Distributors:

21 - 37 of 37 Posts