Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep I have been looking to replace my old 5m...I dont mind another 5m but I would really like a 6m...hehe...I have a working head I just need a used block...for a 5m I am willing to go to $200 for a 6m I will double to $400 the blocks must be usable no broken cranks, pistons, rods or wheelbearing stuff...
come on guys I only need a used block nothin performance or brand new
I will pick up if you are local or around SAC,CA...let me know!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
344 Posts
I got a bare 5MGE block, needs rebuilding. Let me know..

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Good luck finding a decent 6M for $400, just the rods and crank can easily hit that much if they are in good condition. And as stated before, wheel bearings have nothing to do with an engine, if you just look at the name of them, you will notice that they have to deal with the wheels.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I have a complete 5MGE block. $80 FIRM takes it away!! and if you want it delivered, I can do it for for $40 more.

aite, peace.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey guys thanks for all your replys I have been busy!!! Getting sum cash as it is....but I meant the darn rod bearings and the pulley bearings as a mechanic told me my motor had due to knocking coming from the bottom block and head....I am not sure I thought it was just the cam lifters were bad but I opened the covers and they all look fine no cracks nothing loose...but I am looking at all offers I will contact anyone with a good offer Yes I realized getting a 6m is gonna cost a little more but hopefully I will get lucky...or make enough money I am looking at rabidchimps 6M motor...wheee!!! I really am hoping I can save that much...I miss driving my supra... :( but I really do not like wasting gas on them accords :)...

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I'm willing to sell my 6M. It got 90% new gaskets (head gasket, cam towers, valve covers, cam seals, valve stem seals, oil pan, TB, water pipe gaskets, and other small ones) when I installed it a few months ago. No leaks and no smoke, runs perfect. $600, I can possible meet you in Fresno. Engine is still in car. You can see it first before I pull.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hey guys thanks for all your replys I have been busy!!! Getting sum cash as it is....but I meant the darn rod bearings and the pulley bearings as a mechanic told me my motor had due to knocking coming from the bottom block and head....I am not sure I thought it was just the cam lifters were bad but I opened the covers and they all look fine no cracks nothing loose...but I am looking at all offers I will contact anyone with a good offer Yes I realized getting a 6m is gonna cost a little more but hopefully I will get lucky...or make enough money I am looking at rabidchimps 6M motor...wheee!!! I really am hoping I can save that much...I miss driving my supra... :( but I really do not like wasting gas on them accords :)...

I still have the complete block if you still want it. $80 picked up or $120 delivered!

aite, peace.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all replys I will am still looking at your offers please give me a little more time will have the bills soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts