Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Try resetting the 30 AMP POWER CIRCUIT BREAKER in driver side fuse box with a paper clip by pushing in the small center hole. The circuit breaker feeds power to the power main relay for locks, windows and sunroof.
Are you sure the 7.5 amp fuse is good. Gauges should work with ignition on and powers the relay for power for locks windows and sunroof.
Test both sides of gauge fuse for power with ignition on.
i cant get to the 30 amp breaker and power is good for 7.5

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
So i tried resetting the 30 amp breaker but it didnt change anything soo im not sure what to do nothing on youtube so might have too talk to someone about electrics unless you guys no anything else? Do you think i couldve shorted anything out while leaving the battery hooked up while pulling the tank/??

·
Registered
217 Posts
Verify the 7.5 amp gauge fuse has power with ignition on, with a volt meter. Disconnect the fuel sender unit at back of car. Check to see if the other gauges work after starting car. List what doesn't work.

·
Premium Member
5,551 Posts
Are your tail lights working okay?

BTW, I stay away from Carter fuel pumps. A few years back I bought one and it worked for only a couple months, replaced under warranty and the replacement didn't last either so I trashed it and bought a Walbro. No problems since.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Are your tail lights working okay?

BTW, I stay away from Carter fuel pumps. A few years back I bought one and it worked for only a couple months, replaced under warranty and the replacement didn't last either so I trashed it and bought a Walbro. No problems since.
Verify the 7.5 amp gauge fuse has power with ignition on, with a volt meter. Disconnect the fuel sender unit at back of car. Check to see if the other gauges work after starting car. List what doesn't work.
so turns out the 7.5 fuse holder isnt making good contact so we have to bend or squeeze somthing to make it connect

21 - 27 of 27 Posts