Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Mine showed up on Wednesday from Lo-tek :p
Delivery was max 1 week after payment. They sent e-mail confirmation that it was shipped and poooofff there it was.
Preliminaries show a nice fit and the factory low gloss black matches good enough. I still might hit it with that outdoor plastic furniture paint.
It is only 2 pod but anyting more and your not watching the road !!
DJ

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
I got a 2-pod one in blue. Actually a pretty good match color-wise (it's fairly close texture-wise, too, considering that it's plastic rather than that soft stuff that the original pillar cover is). Recommended.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
i hate the ricers with the gauges so big u cant help but stare to make sure u dont miss when the car tips over from the weight.

·
Registered
794 Posts
KesekiSupra said:
i hate the ricers with the gauges so big u cant help but stare to make sure u dont miss when the car tips over from the weight.

I dont think my car is in jepordy or rolling over. I believe this is the type of gauge pod he is looking at.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
im talking about the guys with gauges so big it puts their mufflers to shame

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
mopeds dont count as wins ;)

·
Registered
807 Posts
turbosupra0101 said:
Are you like on crack or some thing :fist: :chair:

I LOVE my Monster Tech.

This is why I have a 10-0 wining strik!!!!!
I'll make that same challenge down here in San Diego at the Carlsbad 1/4mile. I've got no gauges, so I should be easy to beat. :roll:

..no squeaky blow-off, no stickers, no fat exhaust tip, no big wing, not furious about anything, so how big a threat could I possibly be?

10-0 winning streak....please tell me you're not one of those punk ass wannabe f**kholes that keeps racing people on public streets like they've got a deathwish desire to be on the 10 o'clock news.

....ok, so maybe I'm furious about something. :!:

·
Registered
86 Posts
What's a winning strik? :confused: Is it something like a winning stick? Did you mean to say you have a 10'-0" winning stick? If so, how do you use it? Do you stab the guy in the other car in the eye with the winning stick when the light turns green and then smoke him? If so, I don't think I would want to race you. Ever.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you wanna race so bad come out here to Fontana CA. LOL then talk!!! Plus I dont Drag anymore I DRIFT!!!

So I dont care none for the I beat you with no this or that stuff. Remember driftings all about haveing fun and not about who beat who.

Have a nice day lol. :nutkick:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts