Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was on the lonely highway when I see a set of HIDs flying up behind me. I got over into the right lane and a newer model civic hatch (00'+) blew past me. I got back in the left lane and he slammed on the brakes :mfinger: changed lanes and got back beside me. Feeling a little froggy/angry I looked over shifted into 3rd and we both took off. I put a car length on him between 60-100 and then I saw his headlights pretty much explode (I thought his car was on fire for a second) and hazard lights come on. It was a straight stretch of road and after he pulled off to the side I never did see him start moving again.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Lol. "Granny shifting not double clutching like you should".

·
Registered
1,377 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
... we'll just put it on Harry's tab. There's a show called race wars in the desert... (ok I'll stop lol) :laugh:

·
Registered
402 Posts
lol you guys and your fast and furious quotes... "i like the tuna", "bullshit, no one likes the tuna" lol
also honda probably went boom because of a hondtune and a dumbass over revving the shit out of his motor and like billy said 3rd-4th-3rd... hahaha stupid honda when will you ever learn...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts