Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see the dyno sheet for a stock 7mgte in a mk2...even better would be one with a full 3 inch exaust.I would also like to see the 1/4 mile time slip. Thanks ppl

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Lolatu, way to demand things.

http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=46018

^^this might help, it's not all 7mgte. It's a link from a thread that's about 8 below the one that you created.

From what I understand.. and I haven't taken my car to the track, 7mgte mk2's run about 12.9 at 18 psi. Now there's alot of "if's", if you have an upgraded intercooler and piping, if you're running 18 psi, if you have 3" exhaust, if if if.

9-10psi is something like 300 whp,18psi is somewhere 400+ whp (if I was told correctly, I haven't seen any dyno sheets so I could be completely wrong)

Tony

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey too if anyone has detailed mk2 intercooler piping pictures I would like to see them. PM them to me so I can use them for reference. My intercooler has the inlet and outlet holes on the same side (spec A Godspeed intercooler, www.godspeedproject.com) thanks

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
i have a dyno sheet and slip but im too lazy to find them.

dyno'd 230hp and 253tq at stock boost with full 3'' exhaust. freakin intercooler and pipes where crappy.

qtr mile time was 14.5 with 200k suspension and stock 14's with crappy tires... hope this helps....

·
is awesome
2,736 Posts
Yeah really.. a dyno sheet has NOTHING to do with what vehicle the engine is installed in... *shakes head* and google it/search it. There's already an entire thread on what you can do with a 7M-GTE in a MKII. I ran a 12.8 on street tires @ 19psi on my first run @ a track EVER, with a 4.30 rear end. AND that was with a tired out CT-26 .57 trim. (2 months later I found out it had about 2mm of shaft play)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts