Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What color would you have chosen and what options would you have selected?

Post pics if you can, you can use Tanyas website she has all the Color combos listed!

Take the image link and put this around them for people that dont know.

http://www.thesupragoddess.com/gallery/USDM Supra/index.html

I probably would have chosen red honestly. But a toss up between White and Red. I say Red after seeing this in the Post your Supra pics thread. IF I didn't know how badly the paint would fade in the future mind you :laugh:

With:

- 5 Speed
- Black Interior

Perfect

:drooling:

·
Registered
562 Posts
The two tone blue looks amazing to me. A guy who worked next door to my work back in 1986 had one and I always loved seeing it. It looked so cool parked next to the gold MR-2 I had at the time.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
i would have bought my car.

Then I problaby would have seen the two tone blues in 85 and wish I would have enough money to buy that one, too :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
After owning 3 Celica Supras, I'd have to say my SDR with black interior was the nicest combo IMO.
Although the white one with black interior was nice too.

·
Registered
637 Posts
If i were alive back than and had the money, i would of bought a black 83 p-type with the hks turbo kit and black leather interior in a 5 speed. :thumbsup:

i own a black 83 with black leather interior but would love a new one.

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
8,222 Posts
Well to the new members of the forums, old story, I walked by a '86 Celica Supra Dark Blue Met on the showroom floor and bought the wife a brand new '86 Celica GTS (FWD) Dark Grey Met w/ Grey Leather, Moon Roof and Stereo, our first brand new car and first car with A/C...the reason I bought the GTS I thought the rear looked like a MKIII hehehe...

She LOVED that car and still talkes about it to this day...

Then 3 years later I had to buy a Celica Supra, '86 SDR grey cloth, Sun Roof with 24k miles on it out the door $13.2

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
1985 P-Type Black 5-speed with gray leather (edit - have to agree with Malloy).

But that white 85 you posted underneath the red 84 is not half bad...I'd own that car :zzzzz:

I actually prefer the blue interior with a white 85 rather than maroon.

*shrugs*

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Dark Metallic Blue 85, Blue leather interior, 5-speed, sunroof.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I'd have to say that the Blue interior wasn't my first choice, but it's grown on me.
I love the 85's. SDR, Blue 2 tone and White. 5spd. Not sure if I'd go with the leather again though.

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
But that white 85 you posted underneath the red 84 is not half bad...I'd own that car :zzzzz:

I actually prefer the blue interior with a white 85 rather than maroon.

*shrugs*
;) bet you would

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
i think malloy got it right. though, an 84 wouldnt be bad either. still not sure which sunshade i would prefer.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
blah blah blah... black/grey 85P... you guys have no creativity.

as far as options go... thats laughable.

these cars had but maybe 2 or 3 options.
toyota is a pretty bland company, and of course we're going to pick the colours that the car wears well!

I just really dislike terra cotta interiors...and blue interiors for that matter... so that limits my options! Love the black and it happens to come with a black dash, so perfect! :D

·
Registered
622 Posts
If it even was an option a 299 style two tone with super silver instead of red, black leather, 5sp., hardtop,third brake light, and probably a spearco/ hks mutant kit.:drooling: LOL I know it is dreaming but that's what this is about right?

·
Registered
861 Posts
My first pick would have been the 84 two-tone maroon 2P4 code like the one Phil has...thats what made me fall for the supra in the first place and ended up my first supra (rip).

2nd pick would be the Terracota.... I just love it!

·
Registered
251 Posts
id have to go with georges 1st choice blk 84 but with the blk leather 2nd super white with blue leather and those blk simmons oh hell yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts