Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yep - it's been something like 15yrs since I sold him that car. Too funny...

Crank out those hours and take a day to join us at the 'Tail if you can - it's a good time.

Cheers,
--billyM
I talked to Mike earlier. It was his 83 you sold him. Still his favorite one too. I’m hoping to help him find a hatch for it. It’s pretty rusted now. It is indeed a small world. I’m still amazed to see some of the guys I knew from yahoo still on here. That was 2004ish lol.

·
Registered
13,135 Posts
I talked to Mike earlier. It was his 83 you sold him. Still his favorite one too. I’m hoping to help him find a hatch for it. It’s pretty rusted now. It is indeed a small world. I’m still amazed to see some of the guys I knew from yahoo still on here. That was 2004ish lol.
Hard to go wrong with black on black leather '83s...

Cheers,
--billyM

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Welcome back,
Funny you should mention the old Yahoo Group. I just a message from Yahoo a month ago saying they were shutting down all their groups. It made me laugh because I already thought they had been down for years. Anyway, nice car!

Reactions: Suprapep

·
Registered
36 Posts
As you may already know, im in the knoxville area and have/had a few my self. whos this mike you speak of lol i thought i knew of all of the celica supras local to me lol... Anyhow i still need to get to the dragon again its a great time up there.
Whens the next planned date for us129 day?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I plan on going to the Dragon at least to meet some people. As long as my car is on the road lol. There’s also a guy I work with here at Carlisle that has a MK2 with a 5.0 in it.
You probably have never met Mike because he works at the Best Buy on Parkside down by Turkey Creek. You are closer to the one on Parkside down by Lowe’s and Bargain Hunt. I’m pretty sure lol. His 85 is his daily driver. That’s how I met him, saw his car at work lol. He is a great guy and I feel blessed to have met him.

·
Super Moderator
10,594 Posts
Welcome back, that is quite the spell. I think I started on this forum about 04 as I recall, whatever my join date is here is when it started, I was one of the kids trying to get all the old timers to move to the forum lol. But I was on the yahoo group for a year or so before that too.

Now forums are the old stuff and we need to bring the kids back from the bottomless pit of despair that is Facebook lol. What a horrible platform for sharing useful information.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
That car is gorgeous. Now I want to paint mine black LOL

Reactions: Suprapep
21 - 29 of 29 Posts