Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's official. I am in the drivers seat of an MK2 again. I must admit I didn't go looking for one, but I was offered 2 MK2s in exchange for my 88 All Trac, so I bit the bullet.

I picked up MK2 #1 today. 84 P Type, 197k miles, Auto. The gem of the deal was that it came with a factory rebuilt engine with less than 15k Miles. I hope to drive it without the worries of oil leaks and other things. The body and interior are a little rough, but it will do.

MK2 #2 is an 85 P Type, 176k miles, Auto. It has tokico, eibach, cusco bars, and header. It was stated to me that the engine stopped working one day, but it is not known why. I hope its a cheap fix. If not I'll steal the goodies and either dump the car or go for 7m in it.

So I'll actually be participating in more day to day discussions. It has been so long I'll probably have some questions for you guys. Also, I'll be able to test fit and develop more parts for www.935motorsports.com the new mk2 place to shop!

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Welcome back man, its good to hear your back to the clan. Have you sold your piggy yet ? :piggy: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
That's ZANK-slang because of the fatass factor you get with a MkIII. Thing is, his "piggy" name is starting to catch on around here. People know what :piggy: means on CS.com :wink:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
glad to have you back... didnt really know you before, but ive seen your site many a time

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
karaki said:
Just remember Spank-Man...there may be lots of piggies out there, but there is only ONE MS. PIGGY:

3700lbs+++ and would run circles around Zanks Car any Day :comp_pow:
Flame on Monkey Spanker :jerkit:
:givesafo: :wink: :lol:, only time will tell AAAAA :twisted:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts