Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today on my way home at a four way stop I came up first, and then all the other three cars stopped at the stop. So I proceeded to go first. The guy at my right, did a rolling stop and almost hit me, to top it off HE gets pissed off. So I said no biggie I’ll just slightly accelerate to avoid any confrontation. (Ok from the stop where this happened till the next traffic light it is a stretch of like 5 miles, this is like in the edge of town where there are now sidewalks). This is when it gets bad. At this point I’m like 300 feet in front of him going speed limit (55 MPH). This guy floors his car up to like 80 mph and almost rear ends me, but slows down. He was like about 2 feet away from my rear at like 55mph for like 20 sec. This dumb ass did this three times. When we finally arrived at the light it was red (there was three cars in front of me). This dumb ass behind me flew right pass my right shoulder and the other three cars in front of me on the dirt and ran the red light. To top things off he just pulled right over at the gas station on the corner in front of the traffic light.

Now I felt like pulling over and beating the living shit out of this guy (he was some what small), but it wasn’t worth it. This is not the first time this has happened to me, and I’m not the only person that his has happened either. I have had a couple of friends and coworkers that have had the same experience. Just the other night (around 11pm) some dude was walking in the streets from house to house asking to use the phone because they had just gotten rear-ended. This guy said that the other guy that rear-ended him pulled over beat him up and drove away.

This is starting to scare me. Calling the cops would be out of the question; Palmdale (this is where I live) is so small there are no police but just Sheriffs and Highway Patrols. Even if I do make a report to them I bet nothing will be done about it.

<----- Just venting, also

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Wow. I'm glad the roads around here are a bit safer...

·
Registered
310 Posts
dohc82 said:
That was you :shock: ...just kidding :lol:

-Wil
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
onedic said:
the problem is the inbreeding and low braincell :2gunfire: count of peeps in pomdale. man i feal for you i know the area im down in Canyon Counry or Santa Clarita --- what side of town are you on!
Im in Lake L.A. . I pass through Canyon Country and Santa Clarita on my way to work.

·
Registered
792 Posts
It's just as bad out here in SF valley. I had a guy wanting me to pull over because I went around him when he was in the left lane doing 65mph! I commenced to pushing him off the road several times before he realized I'm not well and should leave this one alone (I was in my truck at the time).
He finally moved to the right lane and did 55mph...
It's people like this who need to get worked over a few times, maybe their head will pop out their ass and realize THEIR the idiots!
This kinda stuff happens all the time here. I usually let it go, but there are those days where I just wanna pull some drivers outta their cars and beat 'em till my fists are cabbaged...

Okay, I'm done!

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
yep you drive right by my house im off the 14 inbeetween the soledad and sand canyon offramp next time i run out to lacr i will let you konw - i just therw a new diff in the car 3.909 so i think i will be going up soon just for the hell of it that or i mite drive out to fomoso raceway

·
Registered
790 Posts
Hey, don't think California has a monoploy on bad driving... yesterday (in Salem, OR) I had this chick in an Ecplise GS trying to squeeze by me (no big, I was in my gf's Dynasty) on a 2 lane one way road. The truck about a block in front of us started to slow down and turned into the left lane to make a right turn (to small of a road for a semi to just turn off), and this chick totally ignores it, almost slams into the car behind the truck, swerves into the right lane and floors it, then slams on her brakes to avoid running into the trailer as the truck turns. We rolled past her and she was just sitting there shaking her head and cussing out the truck :roll:

Of course, my personal opinion is that California just sent a crop of their bad drivers up here... :wink:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sparky said:
Hey, don't think California has a monoploy on bad driving... yesterday (in Salem, OR) I had this chick in an Ecplise GS trying to squeeze by me (no big, I was in my gf's Dynasty) on a 2 lane one way road. The truck about a block in front of us started to slow down and turned into the left lane to make a right turn (to small of a road for a semi to just turn off), and this chick totally ignores it, almost slams into the car behind the truck, swerves into the right lane and floors it, then slams on her brakes to avoid running into the trailer as the truck turns. We rolled past her and she was just sitting there shaking her head and cussing out the truck :roll:

Of course, my personal opinion is that California just sent a crop of their bad drivers up here... :wink:
I know what you mean, I get those kinds of drivers all the time at work. :x The only good thing is that I drive a Big F-250, so if I get hit by those crazy drivers, Im not the one worried about getting hurt :wink: :twisted:. The only thing that worries me is getting hit in my mk2 :cry:

Onedic

Soledad Canyon :twisted: My fav. road. When ever you come to LACR or go up to Famoso Raceway (I use to live in Bakersfield) give me a holler :wink:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
if i new that i would have invited you to come out about with my friend when they had free drag night a famoso about o 2 weeks back. it was fun from 8 pm to 2 pm -- sad for me i had tier problems ran a 13.4 at 105 mph with a 2.6 60 ft and hit boost cut 2 times. the hole night was a story. but was fun -- Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts