7,111 Posts
Congrats man

Hope you keep in mind the "Celica Supra" name
:wink: LOL

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well she came, my wifes water broke at around 10:30pm... and she came out at 11:44pm... pretty quick huh 8)

Hannah Elizabeth Schultz
7lbs 14oz
19 3/4" long

i am pretty confused right now, im happy, scared, and a little depressed, i kinda wish i was closer to my family but ill get over it. my dad's comming out to cali to see me, my wife and hannah on the 1st, and my mom.. well who knows, i dont think she'll ever come out.

and i did suggest 'celica supra' but my wife and mother-in-law disapproved, sorry.

and i also cried for the first time in about 8 years, it was weird, i forgot what it was like to cry. very truely amazing holding her, it really does bring a tear to your eye. ill try and get pix of her soon.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Congrats!!!! A girl huh.....Let me just say with a 9 year old here at home .............enjoy it while it lasts!!!! :agrue: Just Kiddin! :D
Brian

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Congratulations bro. Thats one long girl. Looks like it's time to start buying some basketballs in preparation :D

Christian

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Mad props to you for bringing a child into this world in a loving family. :)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Congrats :!:

But what the hell are you doing! If my wife caught me emailing the night she was in labor, I'd be sleeping in the garage for a month!

Anyway take care of both of your ladies, they are going to need lots of love and kindness. By the way, you better take a nap every chance you get :wink:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
82Spearco said:
Congrats :!:

But what the hell are you doing! If my wife caught me emailing the night she was in labor, I'd be sleeping in the garage for a month!

Anyway take care of both of your ladies, they are going to need lots of love and kindness. By the way, you better take a nap every chance you get :wink:
i originally posted this about 15-20 minutes before we went to the hospital, and i updated it well after she was settled into her room with the baby sleeping, and i was home to grab a pillow and blanket(hospital pillows and blankets suck ass). so my arse is safe :D

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Supra GTR said:
Congrats!

Just wait until the midnight feedings! :lol:

I'm with GTR :) Been thru 3 now,damn glad they can all wipe there own asses now tooooo!!!! :p

Congrats for sure

·
Premium Member
6,112 Posts
:p :twisted: Sleep NOW! You will never be this Tired/Happy/Sad/Wound/Elated/Deflated again-and Bubblegum Cigars to all-Congrats-

·
BIG BOSS HOSS
4,460 Posts
Junkie said:
Supra GTR said:
Congrats!

Just wait until the midnight feedings! :lol:

I'm with GTR :) Been thru 3 now,damn glad they can all wipe there own asses now tooooo!!!! :p

Congrats for sure
ROFL!!! I almost fell outta my chair when I read that! :lol:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Congrats

Way to go Man, I tried for a girl 3 times and struck out and you get a hit the first time. Take care of the Little Princess and of course the Queen.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts