Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a job in Huntington, West Virginia. Anyone live in the Huntington/Charleston area? Hope they get that damn sniper before we move out there. This does get me closer to Jeff Tamilus for the conversion :D

Eric

·
Registered
245 Posts
well if he moves to raliegh NC like he has told me then i would say you are close. i know Snowshoe mtn is about 4 1/2 hours from there. how close are you to snowshoe?

jeremy

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
foonanas,
Huntington is extremem western, WV so I'm a ways from the mountains. It's all relative though, I mean I'm in Duluth, Minnesota right now and was fretting taking the Supra to the local shop-which apparently does good enough work-but I'd gladly drive for a while to have Jeff work on it and know it was done right. Regardless though, we should think about getting together sometime after I move. I'm heading that way the beginning of September.

Eric

·
3,283 Posts
I live near Roanoke Va, and ma615mgte(Wayne) lives about 30 minutes west of me.

Mike

fmrsupra said:
foonanas,
Huntington is extremem western, WV so I'm a ways from the mountains. It's all relative though, I mean I'm in Duluth, Minnesota right now and was fretting taking the Supra to the local shop-which apparently does good enough work-but I'd gladly drive for a while to have Jeff work on it and know it was done right. Regardless though, we should think about getting together sometime after I move. I'm heading that way the beginning of September.

Eric

·
Registered
245 Posts
that would be cool i missed the get together last weekend. I would liek to meet some of my fellow supra people.

jeremy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts